You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone attending Cornell's minority second look?
Started by somewhere2010
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
aight i changed it...hopefully no hate-orade is on its way!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
somewhere2010 said:i'll be there this weekend! any other SDNers?
I haven't heard anything about it... it's this weekend?? How did you get the invite? I want to go!
I'm also confused as to why there is a 2nd look before everyone has heard their decisions... I know you heard in December (as did I), but I wonder why they would have a second look before everyone had been notified. If I'm totally missing something, please let me know. Thanks!
they told me about it a couple days after i heard i got accepted...it's for underrepresented minorities.
rafa, i think we'll be the only two who understand this thread...we've edited our posts to death! ahaha
somewhere2010 said:rafa, i think we'll be the only two who understand this thread...we've edited our posts to death! ahaha
Haha 🙂 So true! Must...keep away from...keyboard. :^)
What was the original "hateful" title?
i get it, bah hahaha
somewhere2010 said:i'll be there this weekend! any other SDNers?
i'll b there, c ya all!
when are you arriving, Quetzal? i have friday afternoon to do nothing - maybe we should roam around together!
Hey y'all
I'll be there too! I am arriving Friday too, around noon.
Anyone else?
*infinite
I'll be there too! I am arriving Friday too, around noon.
Anyone else?
*infinite
bumpity bump! anyone else?
leavin from cali today, arrivin there early in the morning tomorrow... i think i have a financial aid appt. as soon as i get there (i think)... c ya all there 🙂somewhere2010 said:bumpity bump! anyone else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to you and everyone else in his thread! The way I look at it, the fact that you put up with the crap written in on your MDapplicants profile and can still hold your head up high, says a LOT about your character!!!somewhere2010 said:i'll be there this weekend! any other SDNers?