-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
premeds, stop with the chuck norris threads already!
Started by neurotik
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
yes stop them (and begin the carlton banks threads)*
*I am the immune response to Chuck Norris, his threads, and his minion posts. Join me in my effort to vanquish SDN of this most heinous of heinous white wizards once and for all.
I'm your man to get the job done. 1-800-NorrisEradicator
*I am the immune response to Chuck Norris, his threads, and his minion posts. Join me in my effort to vanquish SDN of this most heinous of heinous white wizards once and for all.
I'm your man to get the job done. 1-800-NorrisEradicator
Chuck Norris is on his deathbed http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=266297, thank you all who have given me the support and motivation needed to finish the job. As a result of this taxing event, I will be shutting myself off permanently until one day Chuck Norris rebirths himself. But do not worry my friends, for I will come back, one day as either Uncle Phil, Jazz, Vivian Banks, Ashley, Hillary, Tom Jones, little Nicky, or dare I say Jeoffrey the butler.
Cheers to the peace!
Cheers to the peace!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have given oxygen my body mind and spirit to live on. The 100+ commandments of chuck norris are done for Chuck Norris is sleeping and this means that the 100+ commandments are null. once again i'd like to thank you all in helping me fight this war against the pathogen Chuck Norris. Remember Alfonoso Ribiero, remember Carlton Banks, and most importantly remember the Carlton Banks dance and the drug cocktail mix needed to kill the pathogen
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=266297
farewell my friends!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=266297
farewell my friends!
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Sigh. You do realize, don't you, that you have basically guaranteed Chuck Norris's perpetuation for about another three days on account of your having made this thread?neurotik said:
Someone, CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW! What if Chuck Norris sees this!?
Dov said:You know Mr. T isn't really black... the sun is simply too afraid to shine on him.
😕 doesn't the sun make ppl more dark?
neurotik said:😕 doesn't the sun make ppl more dark?
lol... step inside your closet w/ a mirror and answer that.
swifty100850 said:lol... step inside your closet w/ a mirror and answer that.
oh i get it. but im right too. 😛
swifty100850 said:Someone, CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW! What if Chuck Norris sees this!?
Chuck Norris has seen everything before it happens. One time, he ran around the earth so fast that he was able to roundhouse kick himself in the back of the head.
QofQuimica
Seriously, dude, I think you're overreacting....
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
It would be absolutely hysterical if Chuck Norris really did see this....swifty100850 said:Someone, CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW! What if Chuck Norris sees this!?
QofQuimica said:It would be absolutely hysterical if Chuck Norris really did see this....
Chuck Norris is much too busy siring the next generation of Canadians to be reading silly SDN forums...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 747