premeds, stop with the chuck norris threads already!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neurotik

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok?

Members don't see this ad.

yes stop them (and begin the carlton banks threads)*

*I am the immune response to Chuck Norris, his threads, and his minion posts. Join me in my effort to vanquish SDN of this most heinous of heinous white wizards once and for all.

princedebelair01.jpg

I'm your man to get the job done. 1-800-NorrisEradicator

Chuck Norris is on his deathbed http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=266297, thank you all who have given me the support and motivation needed to finish the job. As a result of this taxing event, I will be shutting myself off permanently until one day Chuck Norris rebirths himself. But do not worry my friends, for I will come back, one day as either Uncle Phil, Jazz, Vivian Banks, Ashley, Hillary, Tom Jones, little Nicky, or dare I say Jeoffrey the butler.

Cheers to the peace!

Members don't see this ad :)
but.. oxygen requires chuck norris to live

I have given oxygen my body mind and spirit to live on. The 100+ commandments of chuck norris are done for Chuck Norris is sleeping and this means that the 100+ commandments are null. once again i'd like to thank you all in helping me fight this war against the pathogen Chuck Norris. Remember Alfonoso Ribiero, remember Carlton Banks, and most importantly remember the Carlton Banks dance and the drug cocktail mix needed to kill the pathogen

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=266297

farewell my friends!

YES! Stop this Chuck Norris crap!

Mr. T could beat Chuck Norris anyday.

You know Mr. T isn't really black... the sun is simply too afraid to shine on him.

Someone, CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW! What if Chuck Norris sees this!?

Dov said:
You know Mr. T isn't really black... the sun is simply too afraid to shine on him.

:confused: doesn't the sun make ppl more dark?

neurotik said:
:confused: doesn't the sun make ppl more dark?

lol... step inside your closet w/ a mirror and answer that.

swifty100850 said:
lol... step inside your closet w/ a mirror and answer that.

oh i get it. but im right too. :p

swifty100850 said:
Someone, CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW! What if Chuck Norris sees this!?

Chuck Norris has seen everything before it happens. One time, he ran around the earth so fast that he was able to roundhouse kick himself in the back of the head.

QofQuimica said:
It would be absolutely hysterical if Chuck Norris really did see this....

Chuck Norris is much too busy siring the next generation of Canadians to be reading silly SDN forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.