Thinkfast and the Surgery Forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rn29306

Drugs are bad, m'kay?
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Link fixed.

Members don't see this ad :)
what's your point, other mocking someone else's actions?

wait a sec, i do this all the time.

thinkfast, do your own thing.

make sure you peeps watch south park tonight, it looks like a good one. its on family guy, a 2 parter.

rn29306 said:
It must truly suck to be as insecure as you and for the majority of either surgery residents or surgeons to call you out on it. :laugh:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=3543965

Do you really want to start throwing rocks regarding what someone posts? :rolleyes:

If someone truly cares then they will look at the posting history themselves.

I really can't see how this will be of any benefit to anyone.

And to answer what you're likely thinking, no, I don't have a problem with CRNA's.

rn29306 said:
It must truly suck to be as insecure as you and for the majority of either surgery residents or surgeons to call you out on it. :laugh:

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=3543965

It is one thing for the CRNA/SRNAs to respond in a thread and act the way they do, but now we see this one starting a thread simply aimed at one individual with the only purpose to be rude. If this is not something that deserves to be banned then what is?

If you want to respond to his statements do it in that thread. There is no reason to make a thread solely about this. It does nothing but show you are as much a baby as you like to call everyone else.

I do find it amusing that the most annoying poster in this forum is getting his ass handed to him.

I tend to stay out of pissing contests on SDN. However, I'm beginning to see a trend here with our friend ThinkFast. First it was the MD vs DO thread and now the Anesthesia + Surgery vs CRNA's issue. Hmmm....

DOCTORSAIB said:
I tend to stay out of pissing contests on SDN. QUOTE]

then why dont you do us a favor and stay out of this one too

Status
Not open for further replies.