i did it! no more nursing school, it's med school time!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spo01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
first of all i want to thank this forum for being so informative and helpful. i recently made a decision that will effect me for the rest of my life. i am a 4th year college student who is a junior to the nursing program (BSN). i have one more year left and i will have my degree. however, i couldn't take it anymore and decided i need to quit being scared and to follow my dream, so, i dropped the program and seeing how i'm a 4th year student i had enough credits for a liberal arts degree. so i took the LA degree and am heading to a post bac pre med program.

i'm a late bloomer and i feel i made the right decision. i feel the time spent in the nursing program has prepared me well and i learned a lot about the health field as well as myself. plus, my 5th year tuition alone for the nursing program will completely pay for the two year post bac program. i'm a bit fearful but incredibly excited and determined. wish me luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Awesome-- welcome aboard and when the time comes, if you need help with your PS, let me know. I would be happy to look at it for you.