aperture passing help needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notoriousjae

DAT Rockstar
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i was working on aperture passing in the Barrons DAT book and i came across this question

The answer seems to be D, side/side entry however i just dont see that being the answer. what do you guys think? Is it correct?

Members don't see this ad.

The PAT isnt my strong point as I just started studying but its very hard to pick D. It seems out of proportion. If anything I would say A.

JohnDoeDDS said:
The PAT isnt my strong point as I just started studying but its very hard to pick D. It seems out of proportion. If anything I would say A.

THANK YOU! thats what i thought. It seems majorly out of proportion. i figured the correct answer would be either A or E, but when i checked the answer i was like whaaaaa
:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
armorshell said:
A wrong answer in Barron's? You must be kidding!

j/k of course, Barron's is famous for their inaccurate answer keys

yeah with all the errors i am seriously pondering over the value of the practice questions in this book. However the explanations for the PAT section are much better than Kaplans PAT in my opinion.

That is seriously the worst PAT question I have ever seen. Throw that book away before you end up worse than before you started. :eek:

i was wondering the same thing...i'd have to say that that is clearly off, needless to say barron's has great explanations...ive improved drastically in just a few weeks of practice.

YEAH me 2..........I just bought the book recently and was confused about that problem too. Any ideas guys???

It's not uncommon for there to be misprints in the study guides used to study for the DAT. This answer is probably more along the lines of A. The scale is incorrect for E to work. Look at the square portion of the aperture. Having said that, it's a copyright violation to be copying and posting portions of the book online. I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.