i need the kaplan PCAT COURSE material (i can pay $300)

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kishanji

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys i'm new a member of this site. I was wondering if anyone has the kaplan PCAT course material and is not using anymore because i cannot afford the fees for either online class or in class course so if they want i 'm ready to pay upto $50-100 for entire material. reply me back and i'll give my contact information . This is an eager request.

Members don't see this ad.

i can beat the $ limit above if you have the materials. Please PM me so that we can negotiate.

How soon do you need them by? I'm still debating if I need to re-take the PCATs this fall, but if I don't plan on retaking, I'd be more than happy to sell my study materials. I have the review book, flashcards and study guide book they give, as well as the midterm and final diagnosticd and explanations they give. The only thing is, some of them have writing in them, and the study guide books have notes I took during the sessions. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll keep you posted.

Members don't see this ad :)
gpak said:
How soon do you need them by? I'm still debating if I need to re-take the PCATs this fall, but if I don't plan on retaking, I'd be more than happy to sell my study materials. I have the review book, flashcards and study guide book they give, as well as the midterm and final diagnosticd and explanations they give. The only thing is, some of them have writing in them, and the study guide books have notes I took during the sessions. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll keep you posted.

thanks i need as soon as possible bcz i have started preparing from kaplan comprehensive review so as soon as you finalize your decision let me know the reasonable price and any other formalities( like mode of payment,etc) thanks once more

kishanji said:
thanks i need as soon as possible bcz i have started preparing from kaplan comprehensive review so as soon as you finalize your decision let me know the reasonable price and any other formalities( like mode of payment,etc) thanks once more

these materials are available on ebay incredibly cheap!

DocPel said:
these materials are available on ebay incredibly cheap!

thanks for replying. i tried to find on e-bay but i couln't find one. do you know under what title i should look for these material?

gpak said:
----------------------

i need them asap, too. when r u gonna sale and how much do u ask for?? pls let me know..thksss much!!

Hi....I would like to sell back KAPLAN materials that I took for my KAPLAN course of $1400 before. These materials include: Lesson Book, Science review notes, Verbal list, Maths & Reading Reviews and a bunch of practice tests of verbal/ reading/ Chemistry/ Maths and Biology. These materials are very helpful but you have a spend time studying. You will probably get benefits from them. Email me at [email protected] if interested. The price is $200 including shipping.

I'm also selling my Kaplan PCAT Material (I took the test last August). Is there a forum on this site to post selling/buying items? If there is, direct me please.

The course material includes a Science Review Book, Math and Verbal Review book, Lesson Book and flashcards. I also purchased two PCAT Comprehensive Review review books from the bookstore before signing up for the course and will include those also. The items have been gently used with the Lesson book containing writing. There's lots of material!

PM me if interested.

PM me if you need reliable pcat materials.