Marquette Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AplusDent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is what is says on my AADSAS file...what is that supposed to mean? How many reviews do they have before they offer you an interview?

Marquette University (MQT) WI Received/Under Review
Applicant's file has received an initial review from the Admissions Committee, but a final decision has not yet been made. The file remains active in our applicant pool. A decision will be rendered at a subsequent meeting of the committee.

Anyone else have this? :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

AplusDent said:
This is what is says on my AADSAS file...what is that supposed to mean? How many reviews do they have before they offer you an interview?

Marquette University (MQT) WI Received/Under Review
Applicant's file has received an initial review from the Admissions Committee, but a final decision has not yet been made. The file remains active in our applicant pool. A decision will be rendered at a subsequent meeting of the committee.

Anyone else have this? :confused:

Mine said the same thing. Did you turn in your secondary application along with the essay " why marquette"? I am almost done with mine, I think that message is there standard message, I think they wait until everything is in and then the committe will through out my application.

I spoke with Marquette this morning and I was told, it basically means your file is now ready for review. It doesn't mean they reviewed your application and decided you weren't good enough. If by chance you were missing something then it would've been indicated there. So no worries we still have a chance.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also have the same message on aadsas website

When did you get the supplementary application?? I received the school's brochure and a little letter saying they received everything at the beginning of the month, but no secondary application came in the mail yet.

I got that message on my AADSAS too yesterday... got the supp ~3 weeks ago, mailed it out next day

When did you get the supplementary application?? I received the school's brochure and a little letter saying they received everything at the beginning of the month, but no secondary application came in the mail yet.

I called the office and it turns out there is no secondary application. The thing everyone is referring to as a secondary is in actuality a scholarship application, given out to everyone with a GPA>3.0

:laugh: at my 2.99

I called the office and it turns out there is no secondary application. The thing everyone is referring to as a secondary is in actuality a scholarship application, given out to everyone with a GPA>3.0

:laugh: at my 2.99
Phew... I was running out of ideas to why I would want to spend the next 4 years in Milwaukee.... but I read an article stating that Milwaukee is the drunkest city in America... Gotta love the sense of renewed motivation!

Armorshell did you apply to Case?

Well that makes me feel better...i think....:idea:

Marquette will be reviewing our applications and making decisions on whom to invite for interviews in the next two weeks. I just spoke with them this afternoon. Good luck everyone.
Anyone have any questions about Milwaukee (the drunkest city in the US) PM me and I'll let you know. And yes. We are all drunk, all the time.

Marquette will be reviewing our applications and making decisions on whom to invite for interviews in the next two weeks. I just spoke with them this afternoon. Good luck everyone.
Anyone have any questions about Milwaukee (the drunkest city in the US) PM me and I'll let you know. And yes. We are all drunk, all the time.

nice:cool:

:laugh: :thumbup:

does anyone know the cuttoffs for marquette if there is any?

got the same thing. but now it reads...

Applicant's file has been received by our office. The Admissions Committee will be selecting for interview spaces in early September. Those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted in mid-late September.