KABOOOOOM! DAT Aug 30th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lifeisgood

the original
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are my chances..? J/k ....Took the DAT today, wasn't that bad. I actually started laughing during the SNS...because it was rIdiculous.

PAT was similar to topscore only easier except for angles...Really hard.

i am wasted, so i WILL TALK TOMORROW!

Members don't see this ad.

What are my chances..? J/k ....Took the DAT today, wasn't that bad. I actually started laughing during the SNS...because it was rIdiculous.

Your stats are simply amazing....great job man, i knew you were gonna blow that test away.

Great Job!! I knew you were gunna rock it. Doesn't it feel sooo good to finally have it finished? I came in yesterday and went through withdrawals. I saw my destroyer sitting there and almost picked it up and opened it to read over some biology....that's sad. Lol, Congrats, and enjoy the rest of your summer :D

Members don't see this ad :)

Outstanding!

wow! amazing. congrats. you should really rest now

can youtell me more about your QR and RC please? thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!!!!! Wow... Holy mother of pearl, you have excellent scores, but you deserve them. Every single point.

aranjuez

Yeah dude, i'll add another congrats to this thread... You deserve it.. Nice scores man.... You brought the pain for that test...

Great Job!! I knew you were gunna rock it. Doesn't it feel sooo good to finally have it finished? I came in yesterday and went through withdrawals. I saw my destroyer sitting there and almost picked it up and opened it to read over some biology....that's sad. Lol, Congrats, and enjoy the rest of your summer :D

HAHAAH.... I went through the same thing.. I woke up at my usual time, made coffee, and went downstairs to crack the books as I normally do... then I realized, wait, i dont have to do this today, or anymore for that matter.. it felt great... Now I have to deal with the aftermath.. Im buried in cue cards and scratch papers....lol...

SNS:30, PAT:27 and you say PAT was hard :confused: Excellent scores. Congratulations. I knew you'd do great. With those scores and your excellent GPA you can get into any dental school. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Best of luck to you. oops! I take that back. You need no luck. ;)

Freakin A! Life you really owned that test. I mean you Pwned it hardcore tbagging after pwnage style ownage. Ya dig?

Great job, lifeisgood! We all knew you were going to rock the DAT! Now where is your first choice? Hope to see you there!

This one is for HOTTY...the UNbeliever.

Attachments

• DATscores.jpg
    DATscores.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 269
That is the best doctored up image I have seen in a while.

You are classic....one in a million, actually. I find it quite amusing that you really think I am that bored and that much of a loser that I would actually take the time to doctor up fake test results in an attempt to look cool on an anonymous forum?

I swear, you had better be the hottest chick in the world with your attitude. :laugh:

You are classic....one in a million, actually. I find it quite amusing that you really think I am that bored and that much of a loser that I would actually take the time to doctor up fake test results in an attempt to look cool on an anonymous forum?

I swear, you had better be the hottest chick in the world with your attitude. :laugh:

stifs,i bet shes homely:laugh:

what's up bro...congrats on Maryland.

I am not sure if you remember but we all concluded that HOTTY was a fat azz chick who couldn't get any so she decided to go all out on an anonymous forum. She by far has the hottest member name but it's just that it really negatively correlates with her looks.

what's up bro...congrats on Maryland.

I am not sure if you remember but we all concluded that HOTTY was a fat azz chick who couldn't get any so she decided to go all out on an anonymous forum. She by far has the hottest member name but it's just that it really negatively correlates with her looks.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks bro. I still think we all deserve the "pleasure" of a picture by now....don't you?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks bro. I still think we all deserve the "pleasure" of a picture by now....don't you?

I guess you really want to see her so I have included her pic for ya. Oh, and next to her is her friend that cheated on the DAT. HOTTY told on her but they are still best friends.

ps HOTTY is the cup holder

Attachments

• Fat_Chick_Cup_Holder.jpg
    Fat_Chick_Cup_Holder.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 117
Here is your wife, mine is yet to come.............

Attachments

• robbins.jpg
    robbins.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 123
I guess you really want to see her so I have included her pic for ya. Oh, and next to her is her friend that cheated on the DAT. HOTTY told on her but they are still best friends.

ps HOTTY is the cup holder

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :barf:

Here is your wife, mine is yet to come.............

Actually I think my wife is at least 5-10 lbs lighter than that. Hmmmmmm.....

Still waiting for yours......?

Alright, alright... everyone, take a breath. Firstly, lifeisgood has no motivation to fake a document... that'd just be sad. Secondly, it seems like all I've seen from hotty's posts are comments to defend herself or to make accusations towards others. So she turned in her friends or whatever... that's on her... if I come and attack her on the forums for doing it, what do I gain? She did what she did because she believed in it... and that's that.

As far as making accusations to others and degrading them on a forum... what's the point of that, hotty? Is that to make yourself feel better? lifeisgood got what he got. If he's honest (and I know he is), then good for him (congratulations by the way, buddy). And in your mind, if he's not, what does that do for you, hotty? With all due respect, I don't think it's any of your business to determine whether or not he's telling the truth, and you're certainly not supposed to present yourself in the way you have... you come across as a jealous person who spends her time focusing more on others than herself... and that will get you nowhere, fast. A leader attempts to make the people around them better, not putting them down.

Before this whole picture issue gets out of hand, I think we should stop the mud-slinging. Hotty, you have your opinion. lifeisgood, you have your documentation. I think that should end right there. Let's stop ruining some of the great posts we have on this forum... this one is intended to help people achieve better scores on their DAT's, not to name-call. C'mon, everyone, we're supposed to be on our way to being professionals... let's not act like we're kids.

Best,
aranjuez

haha, gotta :love: the sdn drama. i've just added hotty to my :thumbdown: list, up there with jkh and idiotsannoyme

smart one hotty, accuse one of the most respected posters of faking his scores...real smooth :idea:

btw i know lifeisgood is a freakin' genius because Dr. Romano wouldn't stop talking about him and amsie and how intellectually gifted they are, which is more than i can say for you

haha, gotta :love: the sdn drama. i've just added hotty to my :thumbdown: list, up there with jkh and idiotsannoyme

smart one hotty, accuse one of the most respected posters of faking his scores...real smooth :idea:

btw i know lifeisgood is a freakin' genius because Dr. Romano wouldn't stop talking about him and amsie and how intellectually gifted they are, which is more than i can say for you

me?intellectually gifted?compared to lifey?wowie:eek:

okay life, my pic was sent to your email account. Sweet dreams big boy.

BTW, I could care less what you all no-lifer's think of me. I will be fine w/o you. Just ask life.

Hope your SDN addiction ends painfree.

okay life, my pic was sent to your email account. Sweet dreams big boy.

BTW, I could care less what you all no-lifer's think of me. I will be fine w/o you. Just ask life.

Hope your SDN addiction ends painfree.

Never got the e-mail.

man, I sent it again. I have to got to work I hope you get it. We have a shoot in the avenues today.

Sweet Dreams lifey

man, I sent it again. I have to got to work I hope you get it. We have a shoot in the avenues today.

Sweet Dreams lifey

Did you send him the best doctored up picture you've ever made? ;)

ps: get over yourself.