The Official Personal Statement Reader List 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorPardi

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Rules for Writers:

• Please refer to the list in this post only. Do not contact anyone who is found elsewhere in this thread but does not appear in the list below. Additionally, if a reader is marked Temporarily unavailable, please do not contact them for PS help.
  • Use caution in deciding who you send your personal statement to. In an anonymous web forum, information can be easily plagiarized.
  • This is not the place for you to get others to write your personal statement. If you need help getting started, check out the Official Personal Statement Guide thread.
  • If you are looking for feedback on your personal statement, it is better to PM individual users here whose strengths are better suited to your needs rather than posting a response in this thread.
Rules for Readers:

• If you would like to be added or deleted from the list, please reply to this thread and you will be updated in a timely manner.
  • As a volunteer, you may read as many or as few personal statements as you'd like or have time for. If you will be unavailable for a certain time or have been inundated with requests, reply to this thread and we will mark you as "Temporarily Unavailable."
  • If you receive a request and are unable to fulfill it, please respond to the writer so he/she is not waiting for a response and can request help from elsewhere.
  • For your protection, we will not allow you to post your email addresses here. All email addresses have been edited out of the list and any further posts containing email addresses will be edited to remove them. Writers will contact you via PM and you can exchange email addresses privately.
This thread is brought to you by the Pre-Allopathic Volunteer Staff. This thread is maintained by Assistant Moderator, chad5871. Any questions comments, or complaints can be addressed to him via PM.
Thank you to all the readers volunteering to help the rest of the community in this arduous application process and thank you to chad5871 for volunteering to manage this thread.

-DP

The Official Personal Statement Reader List:

majik1213 - I got a T on the WS. I'm strong at helping people clearly convey their intended meaning through structure, grammar, and organization.

Futuremd1234 - My high school was very grammar intensive so I can definitely edit for grammar errors, as well as content, flow and general likes/dislikes. I'd be happy to look over your essay!

10ftsurf - I'm a bio major with 2 minors in languages. I'd be willing to help with grammar, word choice, structure. Ill get it back to you as soon as I can.

YanksFan02 - I was a double humanities major and I worked for the writing walk-in service at my university. I'm starting medical school in a few months, had a bunch of options and landed some nice interviews. You can send me anything at any stage - drafts, thoughts, final copies to be tweaked, etc. I'm happy to help - PM me.

PseudoMCAT45 - I am very good with creative ideas on intros, worked for school newspaper. I got a decent score in mcat's writing portion. I usually can reply fast if I get it at night.

yourmom25 - i'm about to finish MS1 and even though i don't visit SDN very much anymore, i'm willing to help people with their PSs as i did last year. i can help you get your flow, diction, and ideas to make a good PS. i also have no problem being honest about good or bad PSs.

drpez89 - I was a humanities major during undergrad--my PS was definately instrumental in medical school acceptance. My science GPA was not the best, but I managed to get into a pretty good medical school. I'm good at making cliche essays not-so-cliche. Just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do with your essay to make it more interested (along with grammar, flow, etc).

variablistic - I'm willing to take a look at anyone's PS. My specialty is in grammar and sentence structure. I'm a lot better with the technical aspects of writing. Like someone above me, I'm also a lot better at responding at night.

med3412 - hey, I was just accepted into med school this cycle. I was a history major in undergrad so used to lots of writing and editing. I am just relaxing this summer without much to do until i start traveling and I noticed a lot of the people say they are busy or receiving to many essays. I have time to read a couple if anyone needs someone to overlook their statement, read for flow and organization and possible suggestions.

MDee - I've been accepted to medical school for Fall 2008. I am generally a good/creative writer (I've been complimented by many about my personal statement and secondary essays). I will mainly help with content and organization and provide quick run throughs.

lisasimpson87 - I'm up for reading some personal statements...I just submitted AMCAS and was pretty happy with my personal statement, plus everyone who read it (including a few ppl on here) had a lot of positive comments... now im not doing a whole lot until secondaries come out :)

blahman - I enjoyed reading quite a lot of statements a few years back and am happy to read some over the next few weeks. PM me.

eagle34 - It looks like a lot of people are getting a lot of PS to read, so I'll put my name down as a reader as well. For your info, I graduated this year with BA in biochem and Community Health and have written a bunch of articles with public health focus as well as a senior thesis. I can help you with cutting down on unnecessary information as well as grammar and sentence structure. PM me for help and I'll give you my e-mail to send me your PS.

HoboCommander - I finished my own PS recently so I can help others now. I focus on the actual content so if you're sending me your personal statement, keep in mind that there is a good chance that I would suggest rewriting some (or all) of it. But hey, the PS is really important.

jgoblue86 - I'd be willing to help out with reading personal statements and secondary essays. I am currently in medical school and have lots of experience with editing my own med school essays as well as helping friends with their own personal statements. However, I'm better at looking for content/style rather than specific grammatical errors.

xIcewind - I don't mind reading a few. I'd say I'm a good writer. I've achieved the highest mark in the class when I took an essay writing and rhetoric course.

nkhan - I have some free time now, I can read PS's if someone needs help. I am better at helping with themes/structure. Not so much at grammar/editing.

Craig McDermott
- I've been a proofreader for English classes so I can help make something 'sound better', ie knowing your audience. I should have a decent amount of free time over the next 2 months so I can give you an update within 1-3 days of receipt.

phsosborne - I am available to read personal statements for two weeks because I have a break from research lab. I have already been accepted to medical school but I am deferring a year. I have worked in the Student Writing Center at my university for two years and I have a major in Biology and a minor in Humanities. I will start my M.P.H. this summer and finish next summer.

Adnama - I should probably add myself here since I have used so many of you guys for help. Anyways, I am a non-traditional student, with an unusual background and I majored in English. (YAY!) I have a great way of turning introductions and conclusions into creative pieces. I can also check spelling and grammer. I will help out for a little while to 'pay it forward.' Contact: PM.

majahops - I write fairly well and have the ability to be brutally honest without remorse. If you can take the pain, I'd be more than happy to review any applicant's PS. Sorry for offering so late in the cycle.

Temporarily Unavailable (Please do not contact these members for PS help):

SStorm - I've been accepted to med school and I did receive some compliments on my essay (despite being a science major and all that jazz). Despite that, let me say that I'm not the best for picking out grammar, but I do think that I can help people with their ideas and flow of their statements. Just pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. It'd be easier if you just e-mailed me the personal statement in a word format. I'm backed up like crazy right now. Please only consider me as a last resort until the next notice.

moe_4eva - I'm a second year applicant who was accepted early this year after being rejected last year. I definitely have a better idea due to my own mistakes as to what to avoid in a personal statement. I'll be happy to read a few for some (read big) grammatical errors, and for content and flow suggestions. Currently backed up with essays, so I'm taking a hiatus until I can get caught up.

riverie - I'm an MS3 who enjoys writing and editing. My pre-med dean thought my med school PS was strong. I've written two scholarship PSes that led to successful awards. I've also recently written my residency PS, which friends have commented is very true to self and has a good voice. I am a stickler for grammar, flow, theme, and style. Please contact me only when you feel you've done all you can with the PS and need help. PM me for contact info! I will be taking a hiatus from PS reading between 5/17/08 and 8/23/08 due to busy clinical schedule.

Cubalibre - With reviews from world-renowned professors like "Simply could not have been better," and "An absolute pleasure to read," Cubalibre is prepared to take your personal statement to another level. As the senior editor and founding member of a peer-reviewed undergraduate medical journal, he helped propel the fledgling enterprise into a successful publication. He is pretty good with grammar, but he is admittedly better with content and flow. Enough with the 3rd person, sorry. I can help you if you want to take some risks with your essay, but you're not sure how far you should take them. PM me if you're interested. I would like to be marked "temporarily unavailable." I'm trying my best over here, but I'm swamped.

Doctor Dreamer - I will do grammar/spelling if it jumps out at me, but I'm much better at ideas, flow, writing style, etc. I have been complimented on my PS a LOT, and my PS I wrote for grad school got me in without an interview (I'm sure my grades were a factor, too). - I am backed up with PS's to read, and I'm out of the country. Consider me a last resort... If no one else will do it, I
still will, but please ask around first.

ennui - I know how tough it is to do this so I'd be happy to help any body who wants a second opinion about their content/idea/phrasing. I'm pretty mean with grammar too. PM me and i'll give you my email address. Going to be an MS1 in the fall. :D ADDITION: i take a lot of time and effort reading and giving comments on these. if you're looking for a quick fix, then you should probably find someone else. i generally take about 3-4 days (not including vacay) to get back to you but i hope those whom i have reviewed found my comments densely packed, candid and helpful. Please mark me as unavailable for the time being. Thank you!

Picklesali - I'll be starting as an M1 in an MD/PhD program this fall. I've won writing awards in the past and I was complimented many times on my PS and other application essays. I can help with style, continuity, intros, content and grammar. I'm kind of harsh, so be prepared! For those of you I have contacted I will try to get to your PS's as soon as possible. If you have ALREADY sent me a PM and I don't respond in the next two days, assume that I do not have enough time to get to you. Thanks!

koolbeenz - I can help read/edit personal statements. I mostly can help on content, but I am also good with grammar. I got very positive feedback on my personal statement from the profs who read mine and my interviewers. I applied this cycle, and I will be attending med school in the fall. Feel free to pm me with your statements! Can you mark me as unavailable? I need to read through the dozen or I have now before I can accept anymore. Thanks.

killinsound - I can read a few. M1 in the fall. Mostly critique of content, less on grammar. Temporarily unavailable.

spospo - I played this game last summer as well and really enjoyed helping out and answering questions, did well on writing section on MCAT as if that matters, just finished my first year of med school, good with grammar, flow, content etc etc, PM me if you want help and I'll respond with my email address, please don't just PM me your PS, thanks, look forward to helping out. I'm heading out of town on Sunday and have enough in the queue to cover me until then. So: hiatus from now until Monday the 30th.

exi - Consider me a style/impact reviewer (i.e., don't send me your PS until you think it's damn close to perfect / just about done). I enjoy reading things that depart slightly from the tried-and-true safe approach. PM me for my email address. (BA, psychology, summa cum laude, current applicant / already submitted TMDSAS.) I'm really interested in only those PSs which disembark from convention, are particularly creative, or take risks to some extent. Please mark me as unavailable (again). Taking a little break.

ziggy08 - M1 in MD/PhD program in the fall. Worked as a writing tutor at my university's writing workshop. I'll be harsh! I'd like to be put in the 'temporarily unavailable' section.

LilHouse - I can read a few of them. I'm pretty busy right now, but I wouldn't mind sitting down and doing a couple. Just PM me. My grammar knowledge is decent, but I'm most certainly not an English major. I'll predominantly look for theme, format, and flow. I'll also let you know what my general impression of you is. I'll try to give you suggestions on the essay as a whole, but I'll highlight any grammar errors I see in the process. Ok, I need a break. I've got a ton of them and 0 free time atm.

cpants - I'm a current M1. I was a humanities major, so I have a lot of experience writing papers and essays. I am good with grammar, style, and content. I will be brutally honest. Unavailable!!!

coralfangs - I don't mind reading some PS and giving some comments. It's a nice way to pass time in my lab before I start school in a few weeks (yes, I am still working :mad:). I've been helping out my friends with their PS this year. Now that I'm done with theirs, I have some free time for others. I don't do grammar and spelling. I would only give suggestions on how to sell yourself properly (I've been in the PR field for quite a while). Temp unavailable Sorry guys, quite a few PS to read and I have to start packing.

rottiesrock - I'm okay with grammar but not perfect. I am better at commenting on flow, word choice and finding gaps / inconsistencies. currently on a break while I write a scholarship essay. Temporarily unavailable.

travelbug73 - I can do grammar and spelling if anybody is interested. I'm not good with flow/creativity/transition etc. Please PM me if you would like me to go over your statement. Disclaimer: I'm in the process of drafting a PS myself for matriculation in 2009. Temporarily unavailable.

Climberak - I would be willing to help anyone out. I focus less on grammar and more on overall prose and ideas written. Temporarily out of service.

rowerlauren - I am a biochemistry major, so not really the most writing intensive, but I am a fairly good writer. My main focus in personal statements is on flow and word choice. I like to make sure that what people are trying to say is getting across in the most clear and concise way possible. I have edited many of my friends personal statements and essays are want to help others. Also warning that I make tons of comments (I'm talking that for one of my friends I made over 100 comments). I'm also willing to look over some secondary essays if people want me to look over them since they are now starting. I have a lot of essays piling up, both my own and other peoples. I need to be put on "temporarily unavailable".

Deanis - I am currently writing my PS, but am decent at proofreading. I taught a third year (junior year, I believe) writing course in statistics and have some experience from my undergrad and grad school. I probably can't help too much on giving direction as to what med schools might be looking for, but I can help grammar, spelling, and flow. I need to be put on the temporarily unavailable list as well.

URhere -
I was accepted as an MSTP (MD/PhD) student during the last application cycle. I have experience writing grants and scientific papers, and have been told by several interviewers that my own PS was "moving and powerful". When I applied last year, I had the added pressure of a fairly late application and a lower then average MCAT score, so I believe that I can understand applicants who are in a similar position and help them focus attention to themselves in a positive way. I can read for content, flow, and grammar (I am a bit obsessive about grammar and punctuation...) I need to be added to the temporarily unavailable list - I should be ready to read drafts again in a week or two after I'm done with moving.

Doctorverardoll - I can take on some PS. Very strong grammar background. Writing intensive minor. Experience editing for a comedy publication. Have worked on PS for friends in several fields (grad school, law, med, pharm). I am temporarily unavailable, as my internet is down until thursday and can't spend all my time at the internet cafe.

jelly476 - I got into med school this past cycle. I also got a T on the writing section. I'll gladly give your PS a gander and let you know what I think of it ;) Temporarily unavailable.

azuldelcielo - I have some free time on my hands since I've submitted my AMCAS and would be willing to read over PSs. I'm very good with grammar/structure (after being indoctrinated with it throughout elementary/high school) and noting when ideas need to be clarified. Could you add me to the "temporarily unavailable" list? I just got a bunch of secondaries and need to spend most of my time working on them. Thanks.

aamna0601 - I am also willing to look over personal statements. I wrote my bro and sis med school ps and both residency ps too. I used to be an English major and wrote ps for their friends going into residency as well. PM me. Please take me off the list temporarily. I love giving people feedback but I am deathly sick nowadays. Please hope for my recovery.... I Wont be on SDN or online anytime soon.

CSnowFoxD - I could do a few a day. :) I've just submitted my app so I thought I'd help out. I'm no English major, but for what it's worth I got a 5 on Eng AP :p and did okay on VR (12). I would comment more on flow/logic and content than grammar, so if that's your cup of tea, PM meh. I'll try to finish some of mine but I might not get to some of you...so sorry about that! I'm currently siiick (ugh darn viruses) and I'm also pretty swamped by secondaries.

nimbusadjust120 - I can volunteer to read any personal statements. I have a lot of time on my hands right now. PM me if you want me to read your personal statement and give you suggestions on what i think about your essay. :) Will reply you within 1-2 days. email me your PS will be better. After sending me your ps, pls do PM me about it.(To the trolls:Don't send me chain mails or spam my email inbox with your nonsense or else i will report you to the moderators.)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify... can we pm the people listed our personal statement and have them review it?

Just to clarify... can we pm the people listed our personal statement and have them review it?

in general, yes, but i think in the past some have used email. correct me if i am wrong (sdn gurus...) but i think some people have posted their preferred method of contact when they sign up.

a few things to remember though...
be nice when you pm, even though they've 'signed up' it's still nice to ask if they mind reading...

don't expect your reader to drop everything and get it back to you within a few hours - some are current students studying their tails off and others may be working full time and have families, etc.

don't expect to be babied. i know my readers slammed parts of my ps - but it helped me out tremendously because it forced me to look at my writing from a different perspective.

get a second opinion - two sets of eyes are better than one. i think i had 3 different people read the first cycle and 1 of my original readers helped me again this cycle (big shout outs to QofQuimica and efex101 :love:)

and finally, thank them and pay it forward next year!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
just clarifying.. these are people who applied last year, not other '09ers, correct?

just clarifying.. these are people who applied last year, not other '09ers, correct?

very imp clarification!!!!

NOTE TO ALL THE APPLICANTS: Do not allow someone to read your essay you has not yet already been accepted to medical school. And even then, I would still be wary b/c people LIE all the time about their accomplishments.

I had a bad experience and am still fuming...but I am not going to name the user's name who still has me fuming b/c that will lead to me being put on a probationary hold AGAIN. But that person knows who/what she is...THAT'S RIGHT WHAT YOU ARE!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how I wish I could meet that person.

anyways...I'm done with my pseudo rant

I so hope that does not get me in trouble (oh well)

LIKE I SAID...be very careful!!!!!!!!!

PREMEDS WHO HAVE YET TO APPLY - SKIP THEM!!!!!!!!! (unless they are one of your best friends)

NOTE TO ALL THE APPLICANTS: Do not allow someone to read your essay you has not yet already been accepted to medical school.
That's probably good advice in general, but I haven't been accepted to med school. Everyone I've spoken with - editors, admissions reps, admissions directors, adcoms, etc. - thought my personal statement was fantastic.

That's probably good advice in general, but I haven't been accepted to med school. Everyone I've spoken with - editors, admissions reps, admissions directors, adcoms, etc. - thought my personal statement was fantastic.

That's nice...but how do people know you are not lying!

I'm not trying to be mean. I am just posing a valid question. Annonymity allows for all kinds of shadiness!

I'm sorry DoctorDreamer - I didn't think I removed anything but the quote in the beginning but if I removed you accidentally, I"m sorry!

As long as it wasn't a poorly-disguised attempt to belittle my contribution... ;) It's all good.

I bet this thread will be bombarded come mid may to june

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks so much to everybody who has volunteered. i'll most likely be bugging you 'bout my PS once it's not totally horrible.

can we pm our PS for summer internships and programs?

Bump_hippo.jpg

LIKE I SAID...be very careful!!!!!!!!!

PREMEDS WHO HAVE YET TO APPLY - SKIP THEM!!!!!!!!! (unless they are one of your best friends)

While i agree that is good advice in general, I've been given tons of PSes in the past to review even though I've not yet been accepted. I was one of the readers last summer and a lot of people told me that my advice really helped them in the long run.

Of course, there is one thing to note about that. By the time I started reviewing personal statements last year, I'd personally had mine written and done with because I used it for my grad school application with only the last paragraph changed since I needed a paragraph about why grad school in the one for that which I didn't need for the med school one. i've pretty much had my PS done for a year now that it wasn't a big deal.

that said, i'm definitely not becoming an official reader this year except for the couple of people I've already told I'd help out.

Also, I think a lot of people trust me cuz they know I'm not a gunner. I won't personally steal or copy someone's PS like some people I know would do. I've been very ethical in my time with reviewing PSes and usually delete them from my PM box as I get done dealing with the respective people who've asked me for advice. but because I've read so many, I've come to know what is required in a good PS and what is a bad PS.

I think a lot of people come to me even if I don't sign my name up for it officially because they know I've been around these boards a long time and know this process well. So they trust me well. But I'll agree with you that it is important to make sure you know who you are dealing with before you do this because I've seen some pretty unethical actions taken by premeds in the past.

Also, everyone should read the Preallo FAQ on personal statements. There are good tips in that thread.

Oh and one last note: I strongly recommend TigerCU to become your reviewer. As a reviewer last year, one of the most memorable essays I read that were well written even from the get go was hers. She's really good at writing and I'd take her advice if I were still needing it.

Can someone explain what this thread is?

Are you guys reading others PS and giving feedback?

I've gotten an absolute deluge of statements (10-ish) in the last 2 days, so if you've sent me something, hang in there. I'm not blowing you off. I'll knock em out in the order they were sent to me.

i asked this before but no one responded... are you guys reading personal statements written for undergrad summer internships/programs as well?

i asked this before but no one responded... are you guys reading personal statements written for undergrad summer internships/programs as well?
I'll read whatever you want as long as you give me the prompt and/or explain the purpose of the essay. Be warned, though: my inbox is already bursting with statements I have yet to read. My response time is currently atrocious, as far as I'm concerned (~4 days, assuming I take a decent chunk out of what's there tomorrow), so be prepared to wait a bit. The fact that I'm still buzzing from getting accepted isn't going to help matters.

Just a few notes...

1. There's no need to bump this thread. It's stickied at the top of pre-allo under "'08+'09 Applicant Sticky" (although I do enjoy the adorable animal bump pics).

2. If you send me a pm that you've also copied four other readers on, and it contains a presumptuous "thanks for helping me" along with the text of your PS, odds are I'll not respond.

3. Please please please thank your readers for their comments! This is a time consuming good deed and they're really trying to help you out!

Happy writing!

I've sent a personal statement to a lot of people on the list, but haven't received a response. Is everyone just backed up with a lot of personal statements?

I've sent a personal statement to a lot of people on the list, but haven't received a response. Is everyone just backed up with a lot of personal statements?

I have to echo this statement. I've PMed a handful of people, and none are able to read my PS for me. If you're backed up and don't want any more PMs, say so here!

I have to echo this statement. I've PMed a handful of people, and none are able to read my PS for me. If you're backed up and don't want any more PMs, say so here!

lol I decided to just go ahead with essayedge.com editing. I still haven't seen one response from here yet.

lol I decided to just go ahead with essayedge.com editing. I still haven't seen one response from here yet.

Send it to me. I'm real experienced doing this. I wasn't going to help this year but if you really don't want to pay the money I can do it if you can wait til like after the memorial day weekend i.e. during next week sometime whenever I try to get through the other few that I'm going to try and get through next week since people are PMing me.

Send it to me and I'll look at it next week after I look at the other 2 or 3 that people have sent to me. I'll see what I can do.

I needed an overnight response. I've already been waiting a week for a response. Like someone mentioned, if you don't have time or are backed up already, say so next to your name. Verbialistic you were probably removed because you haven't been accepted to med school yet.

When did getting accepted to med school become a necessary qualification for editing essays? I think there are quite a few people with Ph.D's in the humanities who would balk at that statement.

Also, if you've waitied a week, you clearly didn't need an overnight response. If you actually had needed an overnight response, you should've sent a copy of your statement to everyone on the list and stated your desire for a lightning-fast turnaround. Insisting on such promptness is very unreasonable, but it might've happened if you'd messaged everyone.

We all have lives, you know. I keep my turnaround time to 2 days or less, but there were a few that slipped to 4 after I received my first acceptance on the 15th (and yes, that means I was editing statements before I was accepted into med school). Personally, I have 25+ weekly hours of work and 8 hours of volunteering - not to mention preparing for med school this fall - to work around, but I fit in this personal statement gig because it's important to me to support other pre-meds in any way I can. Just remember that even though we've volunteered, you're asking a favor when you send us a PS, not making a demand.

Posting here to ask a favor.

I am submitting my TMDSAS tomorrow. If anyone is willing to take a last-minute look at it and review for impact and style and all that jazz, please PM me. I'd appreciate the final critiques. Of course, I will keep myself on the reader list after my own submission.

Thanks.

Hello fellow sdn'ers!

Some readers have either removed their name or taken a 'vacation' from reading but are still receiving numerous requests. Please remember to check the most updated list of readers before contacting someone.

I also edited the first post to remind everyone.

All right, I'm about at capacity. I'll be working a cool 35 hours over the next 5 days and have quite a few statements in my queue. You're welcome to send me your statements still, but I most likely won't get to them until next Tuesday.

Alright, awesome... I heard back from some of the readers I PMed, and the suggestions offered are quite helpful. Thanks y'all. Expect to see my name on this list this time next year :thumbup:

Can you guys read my PS?

Should I rewrite my PS if I am reapplying?

However, I want to add and remove. Do I have to rewrite it?

Once I am done with my PS, then who should I send it to get feedback?

hm, two of my readers aren't getting back to me after a week. i'm trying not to get worried...

Any advice?

Anyone willing to look over my personal statement tonight? Because this list is definitely not working. I think everyone is just busy, which I understand.

That is your decision. It has been discussed many times on the forum. Try searching for other threads.

When you are done with your PS, you should send a pm to some of the people on this list and ask if they would be willing to help you. (Just make sure you use the most current list, usually the last post in this thread.)

Guys, I took my name off the list for a reason. For the 8(!) of you who've sent me a statement since I took myself off the list: I'll read your statement, but it's going to be awhile. Expect to hear from me in about a week.

Guys, I took my name off the list for a reason. For the 8(!) of you who've sent me a statement since I took myself off the list: I'll read your statement, but it's going to be awhile. Expect to hear from me in about a week.

I took my name off the list a while ago and I'm still getting requests almost daily. For some reason, people aren't looking at the most recent list. I don't know why that is though...

Status
Not open for further replies.