testeasy MCAT site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

theunremarkable

MS2
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought any of the products from this site? I am thinking about buying their full length practice tests since there's only 3 released from aamc.

http://www.testeasymcat.com

please comment!

Members don't see this ad.

haha, yeah thus my post to see thoughts on the site. I wish testeasy had a free one. . but then again it is only 10 bucks for one test. .

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, only 3 of theirs are currently in the CBT format and I'm holding off on those. The rest are not revised and I've already taken them before.

i just took one of their tests. im not impressed at all. there were numerous misspellings, grammatical errors, omitted words and characters, typos, formatting errors, one incorrect answer (WTF?)...you name it. im going to try to get my money back. it appears to be a very sloppy outfit.

I worte a review here about it ... feel free to add to it.

AFter taking a couple other practice tests by AAMC and Kaplan, I have to say I still stand by my original statements. I have gold standard tests I will be taking in a few weeks and start at thread on them.

I took the free gold standard test online (from mcat-prep.com ...it is gold standard, right?), and I was not very impressed. Maybe a CD version of the tests will be different, but while the content was ok, the web format was so confusing, making the passages difficult to read, and kept freezing, so I had to zoom through just to finish on time, without really being able to read the passages. That said, I only took the PS section, and did 4 pts lower than the AAMC 7 PS I took the day before, haha. Anyways, its not nearly as nice as e-mcat tests, but I guess it would be fine if you could order the CBT tests on a CD, rather than taking them over the internet.

gold standard mcat cbts: the content was ok but the web format was confusing? meaning . . .

gold standard mcat cbts: the content was ok but the web format was confusing? meaning . . .

meaning there were all these weird buttons and functions, and it kept freezing, was difficult to scroll up and down to read the passages, etc etc. All of these factors were distracting, detracted from my focus, and I consequently had to rush to finish more so than I normally would have (the sections are timed). The questions/content tested was similar to that on the august exam, and more similar in difficulty than, say Kaplan.