Arizona students and alum

Started by kyleene06
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kyleene06

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to ASDOH and need to complete the essay on why I want to attend ASDOH. Does anyone have any comments on why ASDOH is so great? I would love and appreciate some help!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am applying to ASDOH and need to complete the essay on why I want to attend ASDOH. Does anyone have any comments on why ASDOH is so great? I would love and appreciate some help!!

Take a look at the ASDOH website and research the mission etc. and find out what parts of the school (curriculum, mission, technology) make it the right place for you. Here's a place to start:

Whole person healthcare
Getting care to underserved communities
Modular curriculum

I might also try talking about how your dad is a rich Northwestern grad who was just diagnosed with terminal cancer and is looking for "the right school" to leave a huge endowment to...

Best of luck!
 
Haha! If only I had leverage like that! Thanks for the suggestion...I've actually looked at the site many times, but I don't feel that it's very helpful. It doesn't talk much about the facilities. Everything seems to be strictly about teaching students to "help the underserved", which is great, but I would like to know more about the school itself. For example: how are the dental simulation facilities? what is the environment like? is there a lot of group work and 1 on 1 with professors?
I don't feel like I have enough information to write a 500 word essay about the school. From what I've read on this forum, the students that go there seem to love it, but why??