You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Acceptances!!! Class of 2011
Started by LuckyJo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CONGRATS LUCKYJO!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!👍 👍
Murdoch University: notified by email 7/28
Good luck!
Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, it works really well if you copy and paste the person above you and add your name, it keeps things nice and organized and then you'll be able to find future classmates more easily on SDN.
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Congrats and best of luck to those of you still waiting! 🙂
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Congrats and best of luck to those of you still waiting! 🙂
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Congrats to everyone that has received acceptances so far, and good luck to those who are still waiting!! Bubbles, I think I remember you from last year, I was rooting for you.. Way to go!!
Congrats! 4theanimals, are you a Colorado resident? Did you interview for the DVM/PhD program?
I was accepted into the MBA/DVM. I'm not a CO resident so I did not interview.
Congrats to everyone that has received acceptances so far, and good luck to those who are still waiting!! Bubbles, I think I remember you from last year, I was rooting for you.. Way to go!!
Yeah,
I never got off the waitlist for Western last cycle. I really wanted to be there too. Did anyone get off the list? Anyhow I was going to reapply to Western, (would have been my irst chioce) but I got into Murdoch this summer for next year and my mom passed in August. I just couldn't being myself to stress about the other schools right after her death since I already had a spot. Plus going to Australia is going to be a huge adventure 😀 when else will I live abroad for 4.5 years? Good luck in your first year 🙂
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13)
congrats, remyripper315! when was your interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats, remyripper315! when was your interview?
My interview was yesterday, Friday 1/12. Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat about anything. Same goes for anyone else! 🙂 Its nice to talk to people who are going through the same thing!! I know I felt kinda nervous about everything!
The Penn interview was VERY conversational and laid back. I didn't get stressed at all (..and I tend to worry like crazy...like I did at some points at OSU). At Penn, they asked me: Tell me about yourself, tell me about this experience, tell me about that experience, how will you deal with living in the city, what do you do for fun, etc! The interview was only half an hour long and went by really, really fast!
congratulations!! I wonder if everyone who interviewed got the decision so soon after.
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12)
Congrats Remy! Who were you at the interview? I was the Jessica in the navy suit and blue shirt 🙂
I had the same questions basically, minus the living in the city and a few about ethical dilemmas I've faced in the workplace. Feel free to PM me as well with any questions - and good luck to everyone with interviews next Friday!
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12)
Congrats Remy! Who were you at the interview? I was the Jessica in the navy suit and blue shirt 🙂
I had the same questions basically, minus the living in the city and a few about ethical dilemmas I've faced in the workplace. Feel free to PM me as well with any questions - and good luck to everyone with interviews next Friday!
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12)
Congrats all! The list just keeps growing.
Congrats Remy! Who were you at the interview? I was the Jessica in the navy suit and blue shirt 🙂
I had the same questions basically, minus the living in the city and a few about ethical dilemmas I've faced in the workplace. Feel free to PM me as well with any questions - and good luck to everyone with interviews next Friday!
I was in the black suit with the silky teal blouse! 🙂 I filled out the interview feedback forum... feel free to contact me if anyone wants to chat.
Oh yeah.. I got the call on 1/13... the NEXT day, not the same night as the interview. Soooo, all of you that don't get the call the same night, don't get too upset over it (like I did)!!
Hope this helps any of you with up and coming interviews. 🙂
Thanks for filling out the interview feedback, remyripper! It's pretty relieving knowing ahead of time what the interviews will be like.
Hey everyone. I just posted my interview feedback for Penn. I wish everyone the best in their interviews.
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12)
I am so happy that I can't stop crying!!!!
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12)
I am so happy that I can't stop crying!!!!
Colorado State... out of state 🙂 via email... I was not expecting that when I opened my email at all today... I stared at the screen re-read the email 5 times and had a coworker make sure I was reading it correctly 🙂
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12)
I just got the call! I can't believe I am going to be an ACTUAL vet! Yippee! 😀
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12)[/QUOTE]
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12)[/QUOTE]
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
I had my interview at Penn yesterday and thought I did horribly. They asked me about an "interesting case" I'd seen, and then to talk another case where maybe I'd done some background reading and research about the disease. Yikes! Also they asked me what my weaknesses and personal faults were, and what makes me outstanding from the rest of the applicant pool.
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
I had my interview at Penn yesterday and thought I did horribly. They asked me about an "interesting case" I'd seen, and then to talk another case where maybe I'd done some background reading and research about the disease. Yikes! Also they asked me what my weaknesses and personal faults were, and what makes me outstanding from the rest of the applicant pool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email), RosieMoll3 (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email), RosieMoll3 (1/19 email), peco (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email), RosieMoll3 (1/19 email), peco (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
...if you don't get a call right after (Friday night or Saturday) your Penn interview. I had mine on Friday and I had a horrible weekend waiting for a call which I didn't get. I was in the depths of despair since Penn was the only place I applied to (I know that was risky) but to my extreme delight I was called early this (Monday) morning to inform me of my acceptance. It hasn't sunk in yet since I was already convinced that because I wasn't called on Fri. or Sat. I wasn't going to get in this year. So I just didn't want people to freak if they don't get called Fri. or Sat. after their Penn interview. I think it is up to the individual interveiwers to call and apparently some wait longer than others.
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Congrats Sassygirl! Are you out of state? My friends and I are instate, and we're absolutely dying waiting to hear something from NCSU =)
Congrats Sassygirl! Are you out of state? My friends and I are instate, and we're absolutely dying waiting to hear something from NCSU =)
I'm out of state. I hope you guys hear from them soon🙂
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email), RosieMoll3 (1/19 email), peco (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email), RosieMoll3 (1/19 email), peco (1/19 email), QTkitty (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email), RosieMoll3 (1/19 email), peco (1/19 email), QTkitty (1/19 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20), tapir (phone 1/22)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20), tapir (phone 1/22)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email), RosieMoll3 (1/19 email), peco (1/19 email), QTkitty (1/19 email), Taenia (1/25 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20), tapir (phone 1/22), Taenia (1/25 phone)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)[/QUOTE]
Can you believe it?? 2 acceptances in one day! Whoop!
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20), tapir (phone 1/22), Taenia (1/25 phone)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)[/QUOTE]
Can you believe it?? 2 acceptances in one day! Whoop!

Colorado State: 4theanimals, via phone 12/05, soxbox (1/19 email), RosieMoll3 (1/19 email), peco (1/19 email), QTkitty (1/19 email), Taenia (1/25 email)
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14), (I: 12/07, A: 1/25 snail mail)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20), tapir (phone 1/22), Taenia (1/25 phone)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
After an online status page change a week ago, I finally got my acceptance letter!!
Cornell: UpstateNY27 (phone 1/9), tiddlywinks (phone 1/4)
Kansas State: LuckyJo (snail mail 12/27), agr1365 (snail mail 12/28)
Michigan State: jikjen124 (snail mail 12/15), K9<3er (1/15 email)
Murdoch University: bubbles525 (email 7/28), mochavet (email May 2006)
North Carolina State: Sassygirl (phone 1/12)
Ohio State: monkeys06 (01/10 via on the spot right after interview), jikjen124 (phone 12/19), Sassygirl (email 12/14), (I: 12/07, A: 1/25 snail mail)
Penn: RemyRipper315 (phone 1/13), HopefulinPA (phone 1/12), UpstateNY27 (phone 1/12), tiddlywinks (phone 1/20), tapir (phone 1/22), Taenia (1/25 phone)
Washington State: conservationgal (phone 1/19)
After an online status page change a week ago, I finally got my acceptance letter!!
Can you believe it?? 2 acceptances in one day! Whoop!![]()
thats awesome! which one are you going to choose?
Congrats Taenia! When was your interview at Penn?
Jan 12...I checked small animal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jan 12...I checked small animal
It took them two weeks? I thought they call you that night! I'm in Philly right now, my interview is tomorrow. So nervous!
It took them two weeks? I thought they call you that night! I'm in Philly right now, my interview is tomorrow. So nervous!
Good luck with the interview!!! (I'm so jealous, I haven't heard back from them yet)
It took them two weeks? I thought they call you that night! I'm in Philly right now, my interview is tomorrow. So nervous!
Good luck Cyrille!! 🙂
Jan 12...I checked small animal
Congratulations on Penn. You must have been going crazy when you did not hear anything from them for so long. The nerves are all worth it in the end when the news is good though. Someone else said on this site that it is amazing how the interviews make you realize which schools you are really interested in and that is soooo true.
Hi all,
I got accepted at OSU. They said I would hear in two weeks to a month and then pulled me aside as I was leaving the building and told me they were offering me a seat! I interviewed at UPenn on the 12 and haven't heard anything yet---so I guess that means I'm out or on hold there.
Good luck everyone
I got accepted at OSU. They said I would hear in two weeks to a month and then pulled me aside as I was leaving the building and told me they were offering me a seat! I interviewed at UPenn on the 12 and haven't heard anything yet---so I guess that means I'm out or on hold there.
Good luck everyone
Good Luck on your interviews!