UT Houston Class of 2009! part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getunconcsious

Very tired PGY1
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LanceP97 said:
So what'd everyone think of retreat? I thought it was a great time and really enjoyed meeting everyone.. including some of you on here.. Well.. just one more day of freedom before it starts.. need to rest up to enjoy tonight to its fullest...

Yeah retreat was fun. You're not joking about feeling like you'll lose all your freedom...I always say, each day we die a little more, but some days we die more than others and I'm sure that I'll die a lot on Monday.

Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm glad everyone seems to have had a good time at Retreat. I probably met several of you but didn't realize it at the time. I was one of the members of the party committee. Hope everyone is relaxing and resting up for Monday!

Hi There,
I assume that you're a second or third year student at UTHSC. And I'm a first year at Case Western. Would you be able to send me your curriculum by email? I'd really appreciate it. I'm thinking about transfering to Texas and that would really help me to find out if my program will match. We have already started classes and We're having our first mid-terms. The school is GREAT, but unfortunately I have some family issues which are getting in the way. Anyways, it would be very nice of you or any of you guys on this forum to send me a copy of your curriculum. you can email me by pressing the Y! sign of the avitar.
take care and good luck,
Lilia

Members don't see this ad :)
ups,
I guess I made a mistake, this is a Med. school forum, not fentistry, right?????? sorry guys, but if u know anything about the dental program that would help....
Lilia