Drexel Rejection part 02

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gracey103

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
mjc48 said:
hey guys, i should be withdrawing my deposit at drexel by the end of the week (once a formal offer letter arrives from another program). I hope this helps someone who's waitlisted. Drexel is a great school, and I wish everyone still waiting to hear the best of luck,

where are you going?

Members don't see this ad.

Drexel rejected me too last year. I hate them. May they rot in hell. :scared:

yanky5 said:

They should stick this last post in their recruitment pamphlet

Members don't see this ad :)
Gracey103 said:
where are you going?

i got into the stonybrook mstp (according to the email i got at 12.30 friday night...) but i'm not buying it until i have a letter in my hand

yanky5 said:
You are the most bitter person I have seen on these boards. You weren't good enough to get into MD schools and you immaturely blame them for your demise. You actually give DOs a bad name, giving off the impression that they, like you, couldn't get into any MD schools so just settled for a DO school and are now overly bitter at the situation.

You are the most bitter person I have seen on these boards. You weren't good enough to get into MD schools and you immaturely blame them for your demise. You actually give DOs a bad name, giving off the impression that they, like you, couldn't get into any MD schools so just settled for a DO school and are now overly bitter at the situation.

:eek:

i got into the stonybrook mstp (according to the email i got at 12.30 friday night...) but i'm not buying it until i have a letter in my hand

Is it possible that someone gets an acceptance email and have it overturned/claim as a mistake by the medical school? Is it really necessary to wait for the actual snail mail? How prevalent is this?

Is it possible that someone gets an acceptance email and have it overturned/claim as a mistake by the medical school? Is it really necessary to wait for the actual snail mail? How prevalent is this?

Very prevalent and it only happens to people like you.

you need to go for therapy! Actually , you should have registered for one!In fact you must start one ASAP.