You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Tufts March Decisions.
Started by Malla
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yea I definitely wanted to know if the person who got in interviewed in March or was on active consideration. I have been on active consideration for too long, I really looooooved Tufts!! It makes me anxious if people are getting off active consideration...
i think they were active consideration; i interviewd in march and they told our group that final decisions will be sent out first week in april...after the end of march, there will be no active consideration status, so maybe theyre trying to give out as many acceptances to the top AC people as they can before setting up a final waitlist.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey you guys, check your emails...
Tufts: "We expect to be mailing decision letters by the end of this week to applicants who interviewed with us in March. Please be sure your mailing address is the appropriate address for us to use for a letter sent by the end of this week."

Tufts: "We expect to be mailing decision letters by the end of this week to applicants who interviewed with us in March. Please be sure your mailing address is the appropriate address for us to use for a letter sent by the end of this week."

hey you guys, check your emails...
Tufts: "We expect to be mailing decision letters by the end of this week to applicants who interviewed with us in March. Please be sure your mailing address is the appropriate address for us to use for a letter sent by the end of this week."![]()
![]()
Just got that email too...my stomach is doing back flips as we speak!
i just found out i'm on active consideration...thing is, i interviewed in march and they said that march interviewees wouldn't be placed on AC...any ideas?
Anyone on Active Consideration heard anything yet? Do you think we will hear at the same time as the March interviewees?
Hi Malla,
I was on AC since Jan and got an accept call today. Hang in there, I was waving the white flag on this one myself...
-as
Hi Malla,
I was on AC since Jan and got an accept call today. Hang in there, I was waving the white flag on this one myself...
-as
Congrats! This gives me a little hope too. I really liked Tufts!
Congrats! and don't forget to pray for me .Hi Malla,
I was on AC since Jan and got an accept call today. Hang in there, I was waving the white flag on this one myself...
-as
Hi Malla,
I was on AC since Jan and got an accept call today. Hang in there, I was waving the white flag on this one myself...
-as
congrats as!!! im hoping i get a call sometime soon. did you get a call during the day or in the evening??
i want tufts to call me 😳
I got a call from the dean of admissions yesterday afternoon letting me know that I was accepted. I interviewed in the first week in December and my interviewer (who emailed me to congratulate me) told me that the committee met on March 22nd.
Hey guys - Here's to hoping that all of us ACers get good news from Tufts. I did not notice this link from before on the status page but it's an FAQ sheet regarding ACers and acceptance/waitlist. After reading, it sounds like all the ACers are automatically put on a non-ranked waitlist if they still don't have a spot in the class.
http://www.tufts.edu/med/admissions/mdadmissions/interviewedapplicants/index.html
http://www.tufts.edu/med/admissions/mdadmissions/interviewedapplicants/index.html
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I suppose waitlist is better than nothing.
Honestly, I'm so confused though because I interviewed in March and then was told that a decision would be mailed this week and then was put on AC. It seemed that wouldn't be the case, but maybe it's just the road to waitlist...
Anyway, it seems that all these acceptances are from earlier interview months...has anyone who interviewed in March received an actual decision besides AC?
Honestly, I'm so confused though because I interviewed in March and then was told that a decision would be mailed this week and then was put on AC. It seemed that wouldn't be the case, but maybe it's just the road to waitlist...
Anyway, it seems that all these acceptances are from earlier interview months...has anyone who interviewed in March received an actual decision besides AC?
Well, on the website, they say they consider undergraduate representation when making decisions. As far as I know, nobody else from my undergrad even interviewed at Tufts this year, so shouldn't that mean that they accept me because then I can represent my undergrad and add diversity to the class?
Well, on the website, they say they consider undergraduate representation when making decisions. As far as I know, nobody else from my undergrad even interviewed at Tufts this year, so shouldn't that mean that they accept me because then I can represent my undergrad and add diversity to the class?
yes, I think that's a very good point you make. Especially since it would also benefit me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 974
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 3K