NYHQ 3bedroom gorgeous - I need an floor mate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c.bear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found an absolutely gorgeous, new 3 bedroom 2 bath apt. (actually one floor of a house). This place is brand new, top of the line, and best of all walking distance to NYHQ.
Details include: hard floors, big windows, 3 baloconies, new everything, great surroundings...

Unfortunately, it is too big and expensive for me: 3 bed and 2 bath at 2000/mo. I would love to find someone to share with me!

I am looking for male or female roomate that is laid back and easy to get along with and feel I am the same. I will be starting an EM residency at NYHQ on June 22nd. No smokers please.

Let me know if interested!!!
Please email me for more details/pics at [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

I found an absolutely gorgeous, new 3 bedroom 2 bath apt. (actually one floor of a house). This place is brand new, top of the line, and best of all walking distance to NYHQ.
Details include: hard floors, big windows, 3 baloconies, new everything, great surroundings...

Unfortunately, it is too big and expensive for me: 3 bed and 2 bath at 2000/mo. I would love to find someone to share with me!

I am looking for male or female roomate that is laid back and easy to get along with and feel I am the same. I will be starting an EM residency at NYHQ on June 22nd. No smokers please.

Let me know if interested!!!
Please email me for more details/pics at [email protected].

Hi ! whats NYHQ, I am at nyucd..looking for room share

mail me [email protected]