Welcome to the Optometry School Ambassadors Program!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prettygreeneyes

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Optometry School Ambassador Program has begun! :clap::clap:

Do you have questions about the school(s) you are applying to?

Are you wondering about:
  • housing?
  • schedules?
  • life outside of school?

Now there's someone to ask... each school's ambassador!

Here's how it works:
  1. Look at the list below to find the ambassador(s) for the school you are interested in
  2. Send the ambassador a PM with your question
  3. The ambassador will send their response along with your question to me, at which time I'll post the answer under the particular school for the benefit of everyone
Please note: While our ambassadors will work hard to answer your questions as quickly as possibly, there may be times during the semester that they may not respond for a few days. Please be patient. These ambassadors have graciously donated their time to help applicants out... we want to be sure they are thriving academically as well.

If you have any questions about the program, please PM me. If you are interested in becoming an ambasasdor for your school, please send an email including your SDN screenname and current year in school from your school email address to me at [email protected].

Let the questions begin!

Members don't see this ad.

Standard Disclaimer
Remember, everything posted on any SDN forum, once posted becomes permanently available to the general public. Members are encouraged to avoid posting anything that they would not want to be associated with publicly. Use caution in sharing identifiable information or overly personal details.

Students participating in the Ambassador program are individual volunteers and are not employeed by SDN. Advice given by students does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the Student Doctor Network or Coastal Research Group. This forum and student advice given through the Ambassador program should not be used as your only source of advice when making career, academic or personal decisions.

Table of Contents
ILLINOIS COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY
INDIANA UNIVERSITY
INTER AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO
MICHIGAN COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY AT FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY
NEW ENGLAND COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY
NORTHEASTERN STATE UNIVERSITY
NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
PACIFIC UNIVERSITY
PENNSYLVANIA COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY
SOUTHERN COLLEGE OF OPTOMETRY
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AT BIRMINGHAM
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA - BERKELEY
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI - ST. LOUIS
UNIVERSITY OF MONTREAL
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON
UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I'll volunteer: username: Hambre
School: IAUPR Puerto Rico

removed per poster's request

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know more about housing and living expenses in the PCO. I don't drive a car, is it possible to find who will drive me to the clinics among my classmates or all students have their own schedule at clinics? If you live on campus do you automatically will be charged for food? Is board include food expenses?

Hi,I'm looking for any one could help me to prepare for IOBPWaterloo University. I need revision of clinical techniques,some material.and some idea about the exam. Urgently please .you can contact me on : [email protected] Toronto-ON

Thank you

Karim