comprehensive equation list for memorization

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apoptos

purulent & supple
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I find it curious that not one of the mcat preparation books I've looked at, Kaplan, EK, etc. has a comprehensive equation list. Does anyone on SDN have a comprehensive equation list, that all test-takers should memorize, which they can share?

Members don't see this ad.

I find it curious that not one of the mcat preparation books I've looked at, Kaplan, EK, etc. has a comprehensive equation list. Does anyone on SDN have a comprehensive equation list, that all test-takers should memorize, which they can share?

The Gold Standard has such a list at the back of "Real MCATs explained". But yea, I wouldn't really say any equations are necessary to memorize. Certainly memorize the relationships between wavelength and frequency along with speed. Then I'd go along to memorize the harmonic motion stuff. Then the kinematics. yadda yadda yadda..

thought it would jump out as sticky by now... but your point's taken.

I don't suppose anyone who's taken the MCAT could vouch that these are completely comprehensive... anything missing?

Here they are again:
Orgo
Physics
Chem