Secondary question: "Describe yourself"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Creightonite

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here is the task:

Describe yourself:
(1,000 character limit)

WTF, do we talk about? Hm... I am 5' 4", dark eyes, single.... What are we supposed to to talk about? I really hate when topics are so vague.

Members don't see this ad.

Here is the task:

Describe yourself:
(1,000 character limit)

WTF, do we talk about? Hm... I am 5' 4", dark eyes, single.... What are we supposed to to talk about? I really hate when topics are so vague.

If you do a search, you will find that this exact same question gets asked monthly.

Here is the task:

Describe yourself:
(1,000 character limit)

My friend wants to meet you. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
6'0 male shaggy brown hair. green eyes. 170 lbs. athletic build. enjoys long walks on the beach and appletinis. looking for life-long companion to embark on this long journey that is life.

Hi,

I'm 6'3, 225 lbs (athletic build) and have soft brown eyes and dark brown hair. I like smoking chronic at picnics. Please PM for more info. :luck:

6'0 male shaggy brown hair. green eyes. 170 lbs. athletic build. enjoys long walks on the beach and appletinis. looking for life-long companion to embark on this long journey that is life.

Dr. John Dorian? :love:

Lol, and the SDNmatch.com thread has started. ;)

A tall well-built woman with good
reputation, who can cook frogs
legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classical music and tal-
king without getting too serious.

Interested? Then please only read lines 1,3 and 5; still interested? Call me at......555-5555