-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
What's your #1 choice?
Started by hattrack04
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UF, it's affordable in state and they have great scores....although I'd rather stay in south florida
I would have to say Creighton
Baylor College of Dentistry FTW
UF CoD!!!!!!! GO GATORSSSSS!!!!!
Let me get an interview invite and then I'll have an answer for you.
UCSF or UCLA
UOP or USC.
Your number one choice, if asked, should always always always be the school from which the person asking is representing!
UF, it's affordable in state and they have great scores....although I'd rather stay in south florida
Word
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me get an interview invite and then I'll have an answer for you.
👍
Case Western...it's 20 min from my house!!!
University of Colorado!! WOOHOO!!
I have to say mine is definitly Penn
umich or pitt
The thread title is pretty self explanatory......which dental school do you hope to go to from the ones you thought were worthy of your application?
What's yours, hattrack?
From reading Dentaltown and this forum for a long while, I just want to say that your first choice should be your instate school. You want to graduate with the minimum about of debt. GL of all![]()
Let's all put our state schools aside and assume we're purely out of state applicants.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Michigan.....
What's yours, hattrack?
mine?.....good question....I don't think I actually know yet...I'm hoping the tours given during my interview will help to decide........as of now I'm leaning towards Penn, but tomorrow it could be differnt 🙂
U of P
Loma Linda 🙂
hmmm, I think I would go with whatever school accepts me...I would honestly be love to represent any school as long as i'm in...
Umdnj!!!!
As of right now...UMDNJ or Baylor...had a wonderful time at both schools...can't really decide 😕...i'm sure they'll decide for me come december...lol
-ld
-ld
Musc
stony.... in a second....
How about them Buckeyes!?!? OSU baby! : ) 😀
Yes how about them......and O How I can't wait to see them lose to Michigan at the Big House in Nov!!
GO BLUE Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ucsf
Yes how about them......and O How I can't wait to see them lose to Michigan at the Big House in Nov!!GO BLUE
HAH! I don't think so!

Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 727
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
