LECOM Bradenton Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babetrang

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just got accepted into this school and I created this thread so that other students who also got accepted can discuss about what to expect in the first year, housing, roommates, study groups, etc. I am from Fairfax, VA and planning to move to Florida next year.
Please feel free to share some tips, advice, and experience...

Doan

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! You must be totally excited!! I have all my applications out there, just submitted them about a week ago. You got accepted super early. :) I applied to all the FL schools. How was the interview? Have a good day!

Alison

I just got my call too!
I'm looking to moving to that area, It's where I used to go for vacation when I was a kid.

Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island is where SR-64 ends, great spot.

I'm going to try to go down there and look for a place on spring break.
I'll post more as I do my research!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! You did get an invitation super early...I applied to LECOM in Erie, PA since it is the accelerated 3-yr option. I also applied to 7 :eek: other schools. I figured I should get accepted into at least one of them :-/

I just got my call too!
I'm looking to moving to that area, It's where I used to go for vacation when I was a kid.

Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island is where SR-64 ends, great spot.

I'm going to try to go down there and look for a place on spring break.
I'll post more as I do my research!
what was ur pcat score?

hey i got accepted 2 lecom bradenton also but not sure if im going there. it seems like a really great school plus their building is super appealing! lol plus its in the middle of nowhere which is where i need 2 be so i can study! babetrang ill let u kno if im going there 4 sure so i can reveal my true identity lol :cool:

Hello everyone, I just got accepted into this school and I created this thread so that other students who also got accepted can discuss about what to expect in the first year, housing, roommates, study groups, etc. I am from Fairfax, VA and planning to move to Florida next year.
Please feel free to share some tips, advice, and experience...

Hi, I know that LECOM in Erie is accredited, but i'm not sure about campus in Bradenton. Do you have any idea? I'm wondering.

yes because it is a branch campus of the same school it is accredited.

Kind of like the branch campuses of UF that were opened a couple of years ago, they were instantly accredited.

Hi I am from Miami I have been accepted to Lecom. Please let me know if you have more information about housing, I am moving at the end of jully.:)

Glad to hear more good news from you guys! I haven't visited this thread for a while. I'm definitely going to LECOM-B, and I'm planning to move there in mid of July. If any one has any idea of how we can share a room with someone else who is also going to LECOM, please share with us. Or, if I have a place to live and have a room to share, I'll let you guys know, too. FYI- have you all checked the website www.lecomsgabradenton.com? Let's gather together before school starts so we can get to know each other better. See ya in the Fall 08!

Doan

I applied in October and haven't heard anything yet...school's only 40 min away from my house so that would be cool to get in. Any stats that want to be shared?

does anyone know if they're still conducting interviews? is the class full? last i heard from them was that they received my supplemental app. im so anxious to hear anything! for those of you that have been interviewed, how long after they received your supplemental did you get an invited for an interview?

I have a friend of mime who has interview on the 14

Members don't see this ad :)
I sent my application in september and they called me at the end of November to tell me that I have an interview on January. Do not worry.Make sure you give them a call just to know the statue of your application.

I had my interview last week. Like the majority I am pretty anxious. I asked one of the admissions people by when will I hear some news. She said that if I don't hear in a week, then I am on hold. She said I might even hear as late as the day before class starts. That would be a big bummer. Gulp!

hi everyone,i got accepted at LECOM too and i just send my deposite today.i'm from Atlanta -Georgia and i'm planningto move to Florida mid July.i'll see you guys there.

hi everyone,i got accepted at LECOM too and i just send my deposite today.i'm from Atlanta -Georgia and i'm planningto move to Florida mid July.i'll see you guys there.

Congratulations! I'll be moving to Fl mid July too. Hope to see you this Fall!

Doan

hey I'll be attending Lecom in the fall and I'm looking for a roommate to share a 2/2. Any of you have facebook?

I got accepted in december...has anyone started to fill out their FAFSA?

I've filled most of mine out. I'm trying to figure out if it is necessary to put in the information about personal assets (Checking accts, Savings accts, ect.). Other than that, I think mine is ready to submit.

I got a call today at about 3:00pm. Dr. Levin called me and told me the good news that i was selected for admission for the fall class.........YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call today at about 3:00pm. Dr. Levin called me and told me the good news that i was selected for admission for the fall class.........YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations Danilo for getting accepted!!! you and i had the interview on the same day...i didn't get the call so i think i should start thinking about other interviews(Nova and Albany)... i don't think i will get accepted at Lecom... anyways good luck to you man !!!!

I submitted my FAFSA application in early Feb. But I think we still have to fill out some additional forms for LECOM to complete the Financial Aid application, and we'll receive it together with the Matriculation packet.

@ Danilo: Congratulations! You must be super happy and excited right now. Well,I'll see you in the fall.

@ fenil: You have not received a rejection letter yet so don't lose your confidence. You have great stats, you'll get in. Good luck!

hey guys ,i was compairing the curriculum of LECOM _Bradenton Vs Erie and to my surprise the bradenton campus gives less courses .does any one know why? i also checked other schools curriculum and still LECOM -Bradenton gives less courses than other schools too.16cr hrs vs 18 or 19 cr hrs.is there anyone who knows the reason behind this?

I got an interview for LECOM-B on March 4. To those already got accepted, can you tell me about the process? I tried to find under interview feedback, but couln 't find LECOM-B. Can your dicrect me there?

Thanks

:mad:I applied in January thru pharmcas and i did my supplemental in January also but i didnt get any thing from them.... NOTHING... Nada WHY? WHY?

:mad:I applied in January thru pharmcas and i did my supplemental in January also but i didnt get any thing from them.... NOTHING... Nada WHY? WHY?

No se... I guess they have been pretty busy lately. Just be patient...

I have an interview on the 4th too! See you there Smile2001!

:laugh:Does Anybody receive the Matriculation Package ?:luck:

it has been a month since i sent my deposit and i'm still waiting for the marticulation package.Mrs. Grosser told me that they'll mail the package this week.but that's what she said last week too so...

got denied today yayayayayayay!!!

didn't get an interview either so yayayayayay!!

(extreme sarcasm)

Hi everyone, I got accepted at LECOM too. I'm from Gadsden, Alabama and I'm planning to move to Florida mid July. I'll see you guys there.:hello:

congratulations CphT!!!

Congratulations, CPhT! You must be super excited. See you this Fall!

I received the matriculation packet today. It’s time to start looking for all my old shot records. I'm pretty sure I will need to get some sort of shot. I've forgotten how they feel.

does anyone else receive the marticulation packet?i'm still waiting for mine.:(

:luck:Yes I received My package 2 weeks ago. Call the School .:thumbup:

I just got a call today saying i got accepted!!! Finally get to leave St Louis, MO and going down to florida in Late July!

Congratulations JLe!!!

Hey everyone, Just thought i would say hi to future classmates of 2012! I'm sure this summer will be very busy for us all. Feel free to add me on facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=62100905

Ps. I'm also looking for a possible roommate, just let me know

cya and congrats!

lol comical user ID you got there Mr. Benzodiazepine.

Hey! I'm a hopeful class 2013 candidate. But I just wanted to say hello and possibly bug you every once in a while.

I start at the University pkwy and Lockwood Ridge Walgreens in a few hours.

i also got accepted to LECOM Bradenton:D...so i guess i see ya guys in july or august....la8er

Hey guys,

I just wanted to stop in and say that my acceptance call yesterday!!!

See you guys there!!!!