-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ENVELOPE from PENN! yay go check the mail!!!
Started by jeca1020
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hey guys just got a big envelope from penn with an acceptance letter!!! i live in NJ so pretty close to the school but they must have mailed it yesterday or day before. go check your mail boxes!!! 😀
OMG! im in Florida 🙁 crap. I wanna know now!!! Congrats!!!
Congrats!!
Do most of the school do that?
I thought they were allowed to start sending out the letters from today?
Do most of the school do that?
I thought they were allowed to start sending out the letters from today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey guys just got a big envelope from penn with an acceptance letter!!! i live in NJ so pretty close to the school but they must have mailed it yesterday or day before. go check your mail boxes!!! 😀
did you receive the dean scholarship? congrats
i dont think so but not sure cause i didnt personally open/see the envelope.. it was sent to my folks house in jersey and im in manhattan right now! will call them later to ask and let u know if i did
A. my mail comes at like 6 in the afternoon/evening🙁
B. I live in Michigan....takes longer to get here 😡
But congrats Jeca!
congrats!!!! my mail comes within the next 3hours (northern VA), hopefully i'll be able to join in your festivities!!
I just called the admissions office asking to check the status of my application over the phone. I was then transfered to Corky, and she gave me my acceptance over the phone! Good luck guys! 

Mia, did Corky say that it was fine that you called, because on another thread someone said that they weren't allowed to give that information over the phone.
I just called too and spoke to Corky. In at Penn with a Dean's Scholarship!
just called penn. I was told that Ms Cacas just left and that we can call back on Monday to get a decision
You think this is a good/bad/neutral sign? i mean, if i was rejected, couldnt she have just told me...or is policy just policy and Monday is Monday?
anyway, Looks like we just missed the boat. well, just another 60 hours to go...or perhaps snail mail
You think this is a good/bad/neutral sign? i mean, if i was rejected, couldnt she have just told me...or is policy just policy and Monday is Monday?
anyway, Looks like we just missed the boat. well, just another 60 hours to go...or perhaps snail mail
you two just called the general admissions office #?
ya i called too.....hurry though because corky is leaving soon for the day and shes the only one who can disclose the info
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got off the phone with the admissions office and they told me that I'll have to call back Monday for my status.
Anybody west of the rockies get a envelope from PENN?
I just called too and spoke to Corky. In at Penn with a Dean's Scholarship!
Hey, did Corky tell you that you got the Dean's Scholarship without you asking? I ask because when I asked about my status, she said I was accepted, but made no mention of the scholarship. And I really need the scholarship if I want to go there! Does anybody know how the scholarships are given out...at least for last year? Like did everyone who received an acceptance the first day also receive the dean's scholarship?
I just checked mail box. I got no large envelope. However, I got a certified mail slip from USPS. I can't pick it up until tomorrow. Do you guys get the certified mail from Penn? I can't wait to pick this thing up. The rejection would come in a large envelope, right?
I just checked mail box. I got no large envelope. However, I got a certified mail slip from USPS. I can't pick it up until tomorrow. Do you guys get the certified mail from Penn? I can't wait to pick this thing up. The rejection would come in a large envelope, right?
Where do you live?
ya i called too.....hurry though because corky is leaving soon for the day and shes the only one who can disclose the info
congrats! did you receive the dean's scholarship?
Where do you live?
An apartment in FL. Does it matter?
An apartment in FL. Does it matter?
Yes I does matter to me which state you are since the mails take longer for west coast. Thanks
congrats! did you receive the dean's scholarship?
Yeah I think so.....Corky told me that there was a "treat" inside my envelope......and then she told me i received a dean's scholarship......unless for some reason she was talking about another scholarship they offer.....how many people received the dean's scholarship?
just called penn. I was told that Ms Cacas just left and that we can call back on Monday to get a decision
You think this is a good/bad/neutral sign? i mean, if i was rejected, couldnt she have just told me...or is policy just policy and Monday is Monday?
anyway, Looks like we just missed the boat. well, just another 60 hours to go...or perhaps snail mail
no corky told me that she is the only one who has authority to tell people
WTF!! I called Penn today and they told me that they could not disclose info over the phone!! c
HEY NOW!!!!! i JUST GOT MY LETTER!!!! IN ADDITION TO THE DEAN SCHOLARSHIP, HOOT HOOT, I'M GOLDEN, yes!!!😀
ok--i'm semi off of cloud 289,578,321,003,847 --Good luck to my future class mates and congrats to those already admitted!!!
ok--i'm semi off of cloud 289,578,321,003,847 --Good luck to my future class mates and congrats to those already admitted!!!
HEY NOW!!!!! i JUST GOT MY LETTER!!!! IN ADDITION TO THE DEAN SCHOLARSHIP, HOOT HOOT, I'M GOLDEN, yes!!!😀
ok--i'm semi off of cloud 289,578,321,003,847 --Good luck to my future class mates and congrats to those already admitted!!!
Congrats! where do you live?
HEY NOW!!!!! i JUST GOT MY LETTER!!!! IN ADDITION TO THE DEAN SCHOLARSHIP, HOOT HOOT, I'M GOLDEN, yes!!!😀
ok--i'm semi off of cloud 289,578,321,003,847 --Good luck to my future class mates and congrats to those already admitted!!!
Congrats! Did it come in the the certified mail? Thanks.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It came via priority mail
did everyone else got it via priority mail as well?
no I did not receive mine yet, but they did tell me it would be coming via priority mail
I live in northern va, just outside dc. it was post marked november 29, priority
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 312
- Replies
- 52
- Views
- 2K