Hampton University Medical Science Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NutCracker2021

~Keeping Faith~
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I wanted to know if anyone had more information at this program. I was interested in applying to the program (along with so many others, lol) so that I can enhance my application for medical school. I checked out the website but wanted to know if there were any students who went through the program and got accepted into medical school...any kind of information about this program is greatly appreciated...THANKS!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same and was recently accepted. I was told their acceptance rate was around 75%. The person I talked to said that the program director, Mr. Michael Druitt, sticks his neck out very far for his students but it's up to you to make the grade! You should call the office! I did this afternoon and they were ready and willing to answer my questions. (757) 728 - 6757

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so confused. I recently applied to Hampton's Post Bacc program. They have all my information except my DAT scores because I haven't taken it yet. I was originally told that their was no minimum score I needed to get accepted. But one of the ladies who I spoke with at Hampton told me that their was a minimum score of 12. Is this true?

Wow you just revived a 2+ year thread :)

You could call again and ask about your situation. Hopefully after asking a couple of different sources you can arrive at the correct answer. If you still have doubts, you should contact someone directly affiliated with the postbac program.

lol. Ok I will, I've been trying to get in touch with the director Michael Druitt. But he never answers his phone, or reply back to my emails