what is the best vocab guide for the PCAT?

Started by SalH
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SalH

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello all i was wondering what is the best guide to study for the vocabulary section on the pcat?
 
What?!? The PCAT has a Vocabulary section now?


jk.

I believe you are asking for the best guide to use in developing your vocabulary for the PCAT. I know that there are vocabulary builders online that you can use. The following are the ones I used when I was preparing for my GRE.

http://www.soundkeepers.com/GRE/ GRE vocab builder with multiple choice quizzes
http://supervocab.com/ another GRE vocab builder with quizzes
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games_vocab_sat.htm Word games (mainly for the SAT, but useful)
http://www.english-test.net/gre/ Useful site. Find words by meaning, and find meaning by words.
http://rhettmaxwell.org/studyguide/gre/vocabulary1.php Quizzes


Others:
http://www.sparknotes.com/testprep/books/sat/chapter7section6.rhtml 1000 words for the old SAT
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What?!? The PCAT has a Vocabulary section now?


jk.

I believe you are asking for the best guide to use in developing your vocabulary for the PCAT. I know that there are vocabulary builders online that you can use. The following are the ones I used when I was preparing for my GRE.

http://www.soundkeepers.com/GRE/ GRE vocab builder with multiple choice quizzes
http://supervocab.com/ another GRE vocab builder with quizzes
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/web_games_vocab_sat.htm Word games (mainly for the SAT, but useful)
http://www.english-test.net/gre/ Useful site. Find words by meaning, and find meaning by words.
http://rhettmaxwell.org/studyguide/gre/vocabulary1.php Quizzes


Others:
http://www.sparknotes.com/testprep/books/sat/chapter7section6.rhtml 1000 words for the old SAT

YOU ARE SUPER!!!!! THANX