A shout-out to the Psych forum and suggestion

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maybepsych

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I would like to start by saying that I have searched this thread sooooo many times and found some very useful information. I don't have much to contribute as of now but I would like to thank those that do.

One thing I think that could really spice the thread up are cases. I would enjoy reading about how you made a difficult diagnose or how you decided to use some unconventional treatment on someone. Things like that. (kinda like they do in the anesthesia forum)

Or maybe I'm just trying to turn my SDN addiction :meanie: into a learning experience. 😀
 
So I would like to start by saying that I have searched this thread sooooo many times and found some very useful information. I don't have much to contribute as of now but I would like to thank those that do.

One thing I think that could really spice the thread up are cases. I would enjoy reading about how you made a difficult diagnose or how you decided to use some unconventional treatment on someone. Things like that. (kinda like they do in the anesthesia forum)

Or maybe I'm just trying to turn my SDN addiction :meanie: into a learning experience. 😀

I think I did this a little over a year ago, can't remember if there's any particular reason that I stopped. If something interesting and non-patient identifying comes down the pike I'll try to remember to post it.
 
So I would like to start by saying that I have searched this thread sooooo many times and found some very useful information. I don't have much to contribute as of now but I would like to thank those that do.

One thing I think that could really spice the thread up are cases. I would enjoy reading about how you made a difficult diagnose or how you decided to use some unconventional treatment on someone. Things like that. (kinda like they do in the anesthesia forum)

Or maybe I'm just trying to turn my SDN addiction :meanie: into a learning experience. 😀


Actually learning something on StudentDoctor? Outrageous!!

I'm kidding. I think its an excellant idea and should be "paper-clipped" at the top of the section.