Tylenol Scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYUM

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone here apply for the tylenol scholarship this year?:)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Shoot i forgot about this. I got an e-mail about it too. Oh well

I also applied for the Tylenol Scholarship. They said something about selecting the semi-finalists. I don't know when that happens. I'm also waiting to hear about a scholarship from my bank (they were supposed to notify all applicants of their status "by phone call or email on or before June 1st"... yeah....).

I'm waiting to hear too.
Another one is the NIAF (national italian american foundation) scholarship. One way or another I've been following it for 8 yrs. I have never met anyone who got any money, not myself, not my wife, not about 20 people I've known during the years who applied, many of which were excellent recipients in every way. I really think they run that program for their own kids....:( recipients' names are never published and nobody knows who got what. Oh wel...

I also applied. So nobody knows when we should hear?

They already sent out notices to the semifinalists. I got mine a week ago. The letter asked for transcripts.

How could they have just sent out notifications a week ago if it was due two weeks ago? I doubt they could have reviewed all the applications.

Doubt all you want. I got mine.

They're probably sending more.

I also got a notice asking for transcripts about a week ago. Does anyone have any idea or guess as to the number of applicants > semi-finalists > finalists?

Yea, I was wondering the same thing.

Wondering if anyone had an update on the status of this scholarship.. I checked the application status and it says "Semi process started." I tried to look for dates by which they notify us but I could not find anything. Any ideas on when we are supposed to hear back?

I'd like to know also. I keep thinking August...I don't remember if I read that somewhere or what...