help! need advice.. dont know what to do..:(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hippocampus

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
a few weeks ago, i was scoring in the low 240s on my nbme exams (form 3,4,6).
now, my recent ones have been in the low 230s (form 6,2).

my exam is in less in a week. i want to go into something moderately competitive. should i move my exam date? i already moved it once and that was a big mistake since i was scoring in the 240s... i'm not really sure what to do anymore... my score may either drop again or i might have a chance in improving.. i have no idea.. but im sick of studying, but at the same time, i need to do well..

err.. im really depressed about this..thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

a few weeks ago, i was scoring in the low 240s on my nbme exams (form 3,4,6).
now, my recent ones have been in the low 230s (form 6,2).

my exam is in less in a week. i want to go into something moderately competitive. should i move my exam date? i already moved it once and that was a big mistake since i was scoring in the 240s... i'm not really sure what to do anymore... my score may either drop again or i might have a chance in improving.. i have no idea.. but im sick of studying, but at the same time, i need to do well..

err.. im really depressed about this..thanks..

you took 6 twice?

I don't think its worth putting your test back. Everyone's score is going to differ from test to test and theres no way that you can really know what your final score is going to be. However, I don't think that you are LOSING knowledge since when you took your first set. All you can do is take it and hope for the best.

you can have all the time int he world and there will still be questions you may not know the answers to. It seems you are ready to take it, no point in delaying. Just boost your confidence and rock the exam :luck: