Chances as a ORM??? UGHHH

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Raptor

Found one
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What happened to the other thread, "Chances as a URM" Come on moderator, it was just getting interesting, just good entertainment.

Members don't see this ad.

Well, that just blows!!!:mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
an ORM? never heard of an overrepresented minority before. :p

Raptor,

Go Join Lott in Hell.

:mad:

Originally posted by LoveDoc
Raptor,

Go Join Lott in Hell.

Uhh, no reason to overreact. Take a few deep breaths and clam down...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by GoodMonkey
an ORM? never heard of an overrepresented minority before. :p

It does exist! Many times, Asians are an overrepresented minority. Sometimes, they don't make up a huge percentage of the population, but they make up a good chunk of students in higher education. For eg, U.C. Berkeley undergrad is 42% Asian while the California census 2000 says that Asians are 11% of the CA population. Therefore, at least at Berkeley, Asians are an over-represented minority.

BananaSplit

Originally posted by BananaSplit
It does exist!
I remember in philosophy class, debating affirmative action, and someone produced some stats that showed that if entry into medical school was based solely on MCAT/grades, then classes would average 42% Asian.

O yeah....it exists.

Originally posted by womansurg
I remember in philosophy class, debating affirmative action, and someone produced some stats that showed that if entry into medical school was based solely on MCAT/grades, then classes would average 42% Asian.

O yeah....it exists.

Thats good to know :)

Raptor,

Go Join Lott in Hell.

Dernit man, easy on the response. This was just meant to be a joke. And yes I am a URM, sheesshh people can't take a joke around here!!!:p :rolleyes: :laugh:

Oh yeah, suck it!!!:mad: :oops:

*cough* he is a minority, lovedoc *cough*

I know this and that's partly why I'm very critical of his idiotic posts. Minorities can be the biggest hinderance to racial progression.

Oh yeah, suck it!!!

No thanks, word on SDN is that you are an exception to the rule.

BLACK MAN w/ SMALL PENIS.

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this and that's partly why I'm very critical of his idiotic posts. Minorities can be the biggest hinderance to racial progression.

maybe u want to explain ur statement further :confused: how are minorities hindering racial progression? and what the heck in raptor doing in hell with Lott?

yes i am pretty sure people can have differences without resorting to name calling, right?

They won't let LoveDoc into medical school, therefore he is projecting his frustration against me. LoveDoc, you was the one that decided to open this thread and you don't have a right to bash me for saying what I said by saying for me to "go join Lott in Hell." I am not a racist and I don't think that you know what you're talking about amigo.

I would think that us premed have better usage of our time then to gossip about one's size. Probably that is the reason why you can't get into medical school, your focus is on something completly useless. :rolleyes:

Example of a LoveDoc post:

All of you bastards die! And rot to pieces somewhere! You (insert racial epitaph)'s!! Aaaarrrgh!!!

"and Gond did say unto the humans: lovest thy neighbor and thusly go forth in joy and peacheth and harmonyeth..." Psalm #69

Lovedoc-what a psycho!!:eek: Thank God for interview to medical school, becuase I hope they spot his problems.:(

:laugh: :laugh: yeah womansurg, i was thinking the same thing.

just mind boggling the stuff that gets posted here :rolleyes:

4 LOSERS/1 POST

I'M 100% BLACK FEMALE...half-wit

4 LOSERS/1 POST

and the fact that u are a black female obviously excuses ur very rude and childish statements :rolleyes:

4 LOSERS/1 POST

Boy do I feel foolish! I didn't know black females couldn't be jerks to other people...some sort of physical impossibility or something? Gee, be patient with us....so much to learn...

don't you all love how when things don't go lovedoc's way she resorts to calling fellow posters "LOSERS"...........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

all the while with quotes from the bible in her signature.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

guess you can count me as loser #5 because i find your posts mindless, pointless, and a "hindrance to SDN progression"

My tolerance allows me to bare with you all who are still eating from the fingers of your parents palms. For the most part I enjoy this place and ignore most of the non-objective posts b/c most of u r still undergoing puberty.

Jesus came to earth as a man..******...

All men have genitals.

In addition to the public apology, Lott also agreed with Robert Johnson, the head of Black Entertainment Television, to make an hourlong appearance on BET next week to discuss opportunities for all Americans.

At the news conference, Lott, 61, made multiple denunciations of the system of segregation that was prevalent when he was a young man in his native South. "I have asked and am asking for people's forbearance and forgiveness as I continue to learn from my own mistakes and as I continue to grow as both a person and a leader," he said.

....and this is the response from our NATION'S LEADERS. No wonder why our youth are so screwed up.

+pissed+

Jesus came to earth as a man..******...
All men have genitals.
Hopefully.

Originally posted by DW
:laugh:

oh, womansurg, i can only pray you'll be my attending someday :D
Now there's a dangerous thought. Nothing would be sacred :p .

I don't want to turn this into a religion discussion but the misconception is that reality and Christianity do not cross paths. I can talk about Jesus Christ and say what's on my mind at the same time b/c I am aware of the God I serve.

Now with that said if you have further comments, questions, feel free to PM me b/c I am very proud of my signature and everthing I post.

I do not misrepresent who I am.

you need a tic-tac.

In addition to the public apology, Lott also agreed with Robert Johnson, the head of Black Entertainment Television, to make an hourlong appearance on BET next week to discuss opportunities for all Americans.

At the news conference, Lott, 61, made multiple denunciations of the system of segregation that was prevalent when he was a young man in his native South. "I have asked and am asking for people's forbearance and forgiveness as I continue to learn from my own mistakes and as I continue to grow as both a person and a leader," he said.

....and this is the response from our NATION'S LEADERS. No wonder why our youth are so screwed up.
Yeah! How inappropriate for him to denounce segregation, be humble, apologetic, and reach out to the black community. I can certainly see where this offends you!

(disclaimer: I am no Lott supporter by the farthest stretch, but the incongruity between what LoveDoc posts here and her reaction is, well, hilariously in character and patently illogical. I mean, be pissed over his wrongs, not at his attempts to correct things.)

I see that you COMPLETELY missed the point of the post. That's understandable so let me explain.

Miss. is known to be the most racist state in the country. Hence where Lot hails from. He is 61, not 16. Therefore if he hasn't conquered the racism that is obviously in his heart then it's not going away now. African-american's aren't dogs. We don't jump and grab a bone once it's thrown. Get out of office. You are racist and your views are. Don't apologize now...it's equal to being sorry after getting caught. And the biggest point is that he's in the running for house majority leader. He's not the manager of an inner city McDonalds. This man has the political influence to sway decisions that affect every American. Now every minorty will be without a doubt that his decisions are being made with the interest of the non-minority in mind.

Mississippi is unconscionably racist; Lott's record speaks for itself; I understand you skepticism (although I don't subscribe to the theory that people cannot become less racist with life experiences - thank god).

Still not sure what that has to do with anything....or the fact that you're '100% black female'. Hey, is this an example of someone 'playing the race card'? She was taking a beating, couldn't come up with a good defense (there was none) and suddenly posted her racial/gender composition followed by this random diatribe against this Lott guy.

Interesting...

I think I would disagree with the point about Mississippi being the most racist state in the in country.
Not like I am from there, or ever plan on going there, but when South Africa was designing its Constitution during apartheid, it used the state constitution from Alabama as a model.
Just a stupid fact that I like telling people

LoveDoc, I don't understand your logic. I mean a lot of your posts is all contradiction. I mean you say that you 100% African American Female (how does this give you the right) and then you say that minorities hindered racial progression. I mean what the heck. :rolleyes: I got to go study for this stupid organic final and physics. Boo:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Nefertari
:laugh: :laugh: Yeah, what a riot to see "PENIS" in one line juxtaposed w/ "the Lord" in the next!!!

LOL good point.

Lovedoc meet Paxil. Paxil meet Lovedoc.

Problem Solved!!

But seriously, I dont know why Lovedoc is so b1tchy to everyone. They didnt do jack squat to deserve her PMS-rant. Add me as a WILLING member of the IDIOTS SQUAD. I would consider it an honor be in such high company as the current members.

Raptor,

Go Join Lott in Hell.

:(

I always had the impression you were one of the NICER SDNers!

me too, for a moment i was considering maybe someone was using her user name, but oh well.....

I don't want to turn this into a religion discussion but the misconception is that reality and Christianity do not cross paths. I can talk about Jesus Christ and say what's on my mind at the same time b/c I am aware of the God I serve.

Now with that said if you have further comments, questions, feel free to PM me b/c I am very proud of my signature and everthing I post.

I do not misrepresent who I am.

So whats on your mind is Jesus Christ's PENIS?

I didnt know you were referring to that kinda Delight in your signature when you state: DELIGHT thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. --Psalms 37:4

Yeah you are proud, but moreso you are extremely arrogant to go around judging people.

Originally posted by CaNEM

I always had the impression you were one of the NICER SDNers!

Oh she is nice alright (sarcastly speaking), probably her other half is on break. Lovedoc probably needs some Lithium too, talking about my penis size. That really hurt my feeling even though :(

Originally posted by Raptor
Oh she is nice alright (sarcastly speaking), probably her other half is on break. Lovedoc probably needs some Lithium too, talking about my penis size. That really hurt my feeling even though :(

awww am sorry raptor, but u shouldnt let it bother u, am sure u are well-endowed. :)

Haha man, dont care what some dumb arrogant girl thinks about you

Originally posted by Gleevec
Haha man, dont care what some dumb arrogant girl thinks about you

U right Gleevec and Immediate, Well I hope an acceptance to medical school will make up for my less-endowed size.:laugh: :D

U right Gleevec and Immediate, Well I hope an acceptance to medical school will make up for my less-endowed size.:laugh: :D

sorry bud, but your penis size has to be at least 30 to get into med school, unless you want to go DO, then a 25 will do. Top schools? They want a penis size of at least 35.

I've got some spam in my Inbox that might be able to help you out.

;)