Hearing back from schools...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CubbieDentist

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
when should i expect to hear from NYU, BU, and other schools about interviews? when do they first get back to us about interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

This is what I found out from googling and searching on this forum (2008 cycle data).

The list of schools I applied and their dates for handing out interviews

ASDOH _______Mid September
Boston _______U Mid October
Buffalo _______Late September
Case Western __Started
Columbia _____ Late August
Creighton _____Started
Indiana ______ Started
Lousiville _____ Early September
Marquette _____Early/Mid September
NOVA ________ Started
NYU __________Late August
Penn _________Mid August
Pittsburgh _____Mid/Late September
Temple _______ Mid September
UCLA _________Mid/Late October
UCSF _________Mid September
UoP __________Started
U Conn _______Started
UMDNJ ________Early September
UNLV _________Mid/Late August
USC __________Early October
VCU __________Mid/Late August

bold: this month!

good luck

Last edited:
BU huh.. The first I heard back from them was a through a rejection letter last month. That was one year and 2 months after I applied. :D

I just thought it was funny that they even bothered with the letter at this point.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from Pitt (either through e-mail or snail mail) or has anyone had their check cashed by Pitt yet?

Has anyone heard from Pitt (either through e-mail or snail mail) or has anyone had their check cashed by Pitt yet?

I haven't heard from Pitt at all. Don't worry though. Give them some time. They'll come around.

BU huh.. The first I heard back from them was a through a rejection letter last month. That was one year and 2 months after I applied. :D

I just thought it was funny that they even bothered with the letter at this point.

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me. BU is very good at keeping the applicant informed on his/her app. status. It really makes me want to reapply to BU.

Last edited:
NYU and BU? Don't they just accept anyone willing to pay their exorbitant tuition? That's what I heard.

anyone know when to expect to hear from stony brook? i tried searching the forum but was unsuccessful...

great video ...