Schools w/out supplemental application essays?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newslang

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Title says it all. Could people rattle off any PharmCAS schools they know of that don't require supplemental application essays?

Or schools that don't accept PharmCAS but have similar essay requirements?

Members don't see this ad.

Shenandoah, UNC - Chapel Hill, UMB, and Wingate don't have supplemental applications with essays.

VCU has no supplemental application at all.

Members don't see this ad :)
YES, I am glad UNC and Wingate have no supplemental essays for pharmacy! :D
For dental school UNC had about 20 essays required in the supplemental! NOT fun at all. :laugh:

Does UCSF, UoP,Campbell, Nova, and UCSD have any supplemental essays? I am not applying until next year but I still want to know. :D

MCPHS- Boston has no supplemental. UCSF and UCSD do have supplemental essays. Not sure bout the others...other people can attest to it.

i'm pretty sure MCP-Boston does. you have to write about what draws you to their campus.. and some other questions.

YES, I am glad UNC and Wingate have no supplemental essays for pharmacy! :D
For dental school UNC had about 20 essays required in the supplemental! NOT fun at all. :laugh:

Does UCSF, UoP,Campbell, Nova, and UCSD have any supplemental essays? I am not applying until next year but I still want to know. :D

UCSF = yes (the hardest I've seen so far)
UCSD = yes, but similar to pharmCAS (reword/change some things)
UoP = yes (wasn't that bad)

Any schools no essay supplemental and no PCAT?

i'm pretty sure MCP-Boston does. you have to write about what draws you to their campus.. and some other questions.

Not for MCPHS-Boston Transfer. For 0-6 program, yes you do need a supplemental if you're applying through the common application. But if you're transferring, you apply through PharmCAS.