brands

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hey everyone! what are some cool brands of clothing you have heard about or that have stores near to where your pod school will be or arebrands youll be bringin to pod school?

So far im really excited about the hundreds and huf in the bay area...:banana:

Members don't see this ad.

hey everyone! what are some cool brands of clothing you have heard about or that have stores near to where your pod school will be or arebrands youll be bringin to pod school?

Huh? Just throw on some pants and clean shirt. Don't worry about what you look like, just worry of your grades. School is stressful enough without being a fashion plate.

Huh? Just throw on some pants and clean shirt. Don't worry about what you look like, just worry of your grades. School is stressful enough without being a fashion plate.

clearly you aren't the sort of person that should be replying to this thread k thanks :bang:

Members don't see this ad :)

go naked.

Dude you are a tool. Is this a serious post??? Have fun with your bike shorts and mesh shirt while riding a tricked out scooter through the Oakland streets :D

haha lol... uhh i'll let you borrow The Hundreds Jay-z safety pin shirt... thought i could be cool rockin it but i was so wrong :zip:

Oh my god why do i keep clicking on threads started by this clown sweet tap dancing jesus uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

^ A future success story :thumbup:

Land Mines in Iraq, IED's in Afghanistan, Starvation in Burma----> Super Sweet Sale at Abercrombie in Oakland!!!! Party time sisters!

Members don't see this ad :)
haha lol... uhh i'll let you borrow The Hundreds Jay-z safety pin shirt... thought i could be cool rockin it but i was so wrong :zip:

ahaha dude i just went to their store in the city got me the adam bomb hat and that hoodie with th massive amounts of zippers...good to see some of your ****s actually have something useful to say haha

lol i love how ppl bag on other ppl that like clothes safe to say that youd guys be the one comin to class in sweats LOL

lol i love how ppl bag on other ppl that like clothes safe to say that youd guys be the one comin to class in sweats LOL

LOL tool ^ 1,000,000. Go to CSPM, and stay there. And I wouldn't say anything to Feli, him and I rock out WalMart and Target.:hijacked:

This is unreal. I'm enjoying every moment.

LOL tool ^ 1,000,000. Go to CSPM, and stay there. And I wouldn't say anything to Feli, him and I rock out WalMart and Target.:hijacked:

jesus please tell me there are some ppl here that are at least somewhat into clothes or going downtown to clubs or anything of that nature....starting to think that well...i wont bother this is pathetic lol of all the ppl ive talked to at interviews and at my school most agree that this forum is a big pissing fight...someone trys to post a question to then have it answered and then gets reemed...BRANDS if you dont know dont post its simple stop over analyzing everyone and cutting ppl down all the time and trying to create your own version of what "cool" is to be posted and who is cool on sdn haha PLEASE get over yourselves:barf:+pity+

An Obama supporter nonetheless. Oh the irony.

Hilarious as this guy is someone really outa get in touch with a forum moderator to get his ip address axed. He's genuinely embarrassing and reflects pretty poorly on our online podiatry community.

An Obama supporter nonetheless. Oh the irony.

can u tell me whats wrong with supporting obama and liking to get some clothese every once in a while?btw whats with the sudden spike in feli worship? is he like an attending with tons of clout over all things sdn? nothing agaisnt YOU feli but i mean come on

Hilarious as this guy is someone really outa get in touch with a forum moderator to get his ip address axed. He's genuinely embarrassing and reflects pretty poorly on our online podiatry community.
which consists of about 12 ppl

jesus please tell me there are some ppl here that are at least somewhat into clothes or going downtown to clubs or anything of that nature....starting to think that well...i wont bother this is pathetic lol of all the ppl ive talked to at interviews and at my school most agree that this forum is a big pissing fight...someone trys to post a question to then have it answered and then gets reemed...BRANDS if you dont know dont post its simple stop over analyzing everyone and cutting ppl down all the time and trying to create your own version of what "cool" is to be posted and who is cool on sdn haha PLEASE get over yourselves:barf:+pity+

I like clothes! :)

North face fleeces are pretty much amazing. One would probably work as a winter coat in the Bay Area. I'm still wearing mine in PA right now as a coat and its 35 out! :scared:

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/men-s-shirts-sweaters.html

Dude, this whole thread should be axed.... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WEAR TO CLASS, YOU MATERIALISTIC FREAK! Target? Fagercrombie? PPL BAGGING ON OTHERS STARTED WITH YOUR SECOND REPLY ON THIS THREAD! MAYBE YOU "OBVIOUSLY SHOULDN'T BE REPLYING ON THIS THREAD"! IN FACT YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULDN'T BE STARTING THREADS ANYMORE! CLOTHING FOR EVERYDAY CLASSES IS A TOTAL JOKE TOPIC! THAT'S WHY EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF YOU.... HOW ABOUT A THREAD ABOUT WHAT KIND OF CHEWING GUM PEOPLE ARE GONNA STOCK UP ON FOR SCHOOL, OR WHAT THREAD-COUNT EVERYONE'S BED SHEETS ARE GONNA HAVE?!?! B/C THERE ARE SOME GREAT BAY AREA BED SHEET SUPPLIERS! :D

I like clothes! :)

North face fleeces are pretty much amazing. One would probably work as a winter coat in the Bay Area. I'm still wearing mine in PA right now as a coat and its 35 out! :scared:

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/men-s-shirts-sweaters.html

JESUS how do you get away with that those are like one step above a t shirt haha check this out...much better for cold too

http://www.hufsf.com/#/current/wool peacoat/

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...ice&navCount=312&navAction=poppushpush&color=

Dude, this whole thread should be axed.... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WEAR TO CLASS, YOU MATERIALISTIC FREAK! Target? ***ercrombie? PPL BAGGING ON OTHERS STARTED WITH YOUR SECOND REPLY ON THIS THREAD! MAYBE YOU "OBVIOUSLY SHOULDN'T BE REPLYING ON THIS THREAD"! IN FACT YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULDN'T BE STARTING THREADS ANYMORE! CLOTHING FOR EVERYDAY CLASSES IS A TOTAL JOKE TOPIC! THAT'S WHY EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF YOU.... HOW ABOUT A THREAD ABOUT WHAT KIND OF CHEWING GUM PEOPLE ARE GONNA STOCK UP ON FOR SCHOOL, OR WHAT THREAD-COUNT EVERYONE'S BED SHEETS ARE GONNA HAVE?!?! B/C THERE ARE SOME GREAT BAY AREA BED SHEET SUPPLIERS! :D

lol man no not only are a lot of you haters that live on cutting others down but we can now add homophobes/gaybashers to the list? shameful

by the way the "its obvious you shouldnt be replying to this" was because they didnt have anything useful that pertained to what i was asking about that was not a CUT DOWN that was pointing out that you should ANSWER THE QUESTION or keep your mouth SHUT k thx

Everyone calm down a little. The language is getting out of hand, and there is no reason to fight back and forth.

Thetachina, I think the way you phrased your original question struck people as odd. This is a podiatry forum, and clothes are not the usual topic.

However, there is nothing "wrong" with asking about fashion. I personally see this as totally irrelevant to pod school, but I guess some people are interested in it.

Finally, Feli was just joking around. With the verbiage you used to open the thread, it was kind of funny.

So lets ignore the thread unless you want to talk about clothes????

JESUS how do you get away with that those are like one step above a t shirt haha check this out...much better for cold too

http://www.hufsf.com/#/current/wool peacoat/

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urba...ice&navCount=312&navAction=poppushpush&color=

Well I think those would be a little too big in the shoulders for my X chromosomes :laugh:

Since I've lived in the freaking snow belt (Cleveland and NW PA) my whole life I've gotten used to the cold weather. And I REFUSE to wear a winter coat until its actually winter.

Well I think those would be a little too big in the shoulders for my X chromosomes :laugh:

Since I've lived in the freaking snow belt (Cleveland and NW PA) my whole life I've gotten used to the cold weather. And I REFUSE to wear a winter coat until its actually winter.

LOL iwas talkin me but yeah haha

my buddy just got the urban outfitters one and its cool but its expensive haha

Dude, this whole thread should be axed.... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU WEAR TO CLASS, YOU MATERIALISTIC FREAK! Target? Fagercrombie? PPL BAGGING ON OTHERS STARTED WITH YOUR SECOND REPLY ON THIS THREAD! MAYBE YOU "OBVIOUSLY SHOULDN'T BE REPLYING ON THIS THREAD"! IN FACT YOU OBVIOUSLY SHOULDN'T BE STARTING THREADS ANYMORE! CLOTHING FOR EVERYDAY CLASSES IS A TOTAL JOKE TOPIC! THAT'S WHY EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF YOU.... HOW ABOUT A THREAD ABOUT WHAT KIND OF CHEWING GUM PEOPLE ARE GONNA STOCK UP ON FOR SCHOOL, OR WHAT THREAD-COUNT EVERYONE'S BED SHEETS ARE GONNA HAVE?!?! B/C THERE ARE SOME GREAT BAY AREA BED SHEET SUPPLIERS! :D

are you serious? someone needs to close this now

God no! I would not make fun of it.

If anyone needs a shoulder to cry on, I got 2 over here.

grow up. my brother is gay and i have spent a lot of time hearing that word in regards to him, so i dont like it. since you apparently dont like gay people, just keep it to yourself.

As odd as this thread is, I find it somewhat relevant. Fashion is all about making a statement and looking good (well, however you perceive "good") while doing it. Whether or not we are stressing out at school or just walking around town, I think what we wear plays a key role in who we will be socializing with, studying with and maybe even date (?).
Imagine sitting in biochem class, all spiffed up in your new abercrombie polo and rainbow sandals. Suddenly, a fellow walks in wearing his hot topic graphic tee, skinny black jeans and high-top converse. How likely is it that these two will befriend each other?? Im not saying its impossible, but its not likely...
So, this thread has served its purpose: it has united all those who have the same fashion sense as ThetaChiNAU1856

As odd as this thread is, I find it somewhat relevant. Fashion is all about making a statement and looking good (well, however you perceive "good") while doing it. Whether or not we are stressing out at school or just walking around town, I think what we wear plays a key role in who we will be socializing with, studying with and maybe even date (?).
Imagine sitting in biochem class, all spiffed up in your new abercrombie polo and rainbow sandals. Suddenly, a fellow walks in wearing his hot topic graphic tee, skinny black jeans and high-top converse. How likely is it that these two will befriend each other?? Im not saying its impossible, but its not likely...
So, this thread has served its purpose: it has united all those who have the same fashion sense as ThetaChiNAU1856

this thread served its purpose??? the only thing this thread has done is get people offended and upset (but has been extremely entertaining in the meantime for everyone on the sidelines). so even if fashion is all about making a statement, how does that have anything to do with the podiatry forum within the SDN? the example provided is ridiculous. anybody who chooses a study partner based on what they wear is superficial and needs to go to fashion school. not to mention so far nobody on this thread has 'united' with anybody on fashion senses except a couple of shout outs to walmart and target :)

Screw Hot Topic, half off Tuesday's at Salvation Army :)

for gods sake read the beginning i wanted to see what all everyone going to the bay and pod school in general was wearing nowadays specifically in teh bay area...my sister lives there and her me and my brother in law were all looking for like the fashions of the area and where are the cool places to eat are, etc...get a clue

this was never me trying to "unite" those with my fashion sense haha i never even said my fashion sense btw if you actually read what i wrote before just wildly posting crap for no reason...

also haha btw i wear both of those type of outfits lol sooooo yeah

wow, you guys are so out of it...everybody knows you can get some great deals and still look SUPER stylish at rue 21 and old navy!!!!!!! its not just about abercrombie!!!!!! since I will have lots of school debt, I need to prioritize my finances, but looking SUPER FAB is my number one priority!!!! I know my good looks and awesome new swiss k kicks will help me get that A in biochem I know I will need. And did you know that being well groomed has been shown to have a direct correlation to board scores????? duh!!!!!

lame

I'm more of a Banana Republic or Hollister kinda guy myself.

Hey hey.

Sheesh, I didn't mean to start up yet ANOTHER conflict on this thread. I'm just saying, what you wear does, to some degree, make a difference. That is all. That example was extreme, sorry about that. but you can't tell me you've NEVER seen that happen?

As for uniting people as a purpose to this thread..i was only joking. I thought it was somewhat relevant in terms of finding friends who may share the same interests (i.e. clothes). I never said it was relevant to medicine, because it's not. The way i read theta's original post was "do you guys know some cool clothing stores to shop at?" To me, that indicates him targeting the people who also think certain stores are cool (whatever that may be). I apologize if I offended anyone in any way.

grow up. my brother is gay and i have spent a lot of time hearing that word in regards to him, so i dont like it. since you apparently dont like gay people, just keep it to yourself.

I thought he was just making fun of the company.......

And plus, I have like 5 gay friends. I sure dont hate them.

I thought we were making fun of clothes, when did your bro get involved?

I am confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.