*Official UNC School of Dentistry c/o 2013 Acceptance Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MiamiNole20

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I copied my post from another thread:

Right after I opened up my rejection letter from the University of Florida, I got a phone call from Dr. Marano @ UNC offering me not only acceptance, but an amazing scholarship. I was literally speechless. So, it looks like they should be calling applicants very soon. I wonder if I was the first... haha... Anyways, good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I copied my post from another thread:

Right after I opened up my rejection letter from the University of Florida, I got a phone call from Dr. Marano @ UNC offering me not only acceptance, but an amazing scholarship. I was literally speechless. So, it looks like they should be calling applicants very soon. I wonder if I was the first... haha... Anyways, good luck to everyone!

That's awesome... CONGRATS! Out-of-state acceptance to UNC AND a scholarship on top of that... that's quite a feat to be proud of.

Well, only 15 (or so) out-of-state spots left... hoping I get one of them!

I am accepted!!!!!! Just got a phone call!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted this morning as well. Got a nice wake-up call at 8:45AM!

Accepted this morning (another out-of-stater) at 9:45 AM!! :D

I thought UNC was phenomenal, so I'm really excited about this acceptance!

Congrats to everyone else :thumbup::thumbup:

Holla for outta staters!!!! I'm in!!!

Have you guys received the official letter of acceptance from UNC? I have been told to wait 7 to 10 business days and I am still waiting...

Have you guys received the official letter of acceptance from UNC? I have been told to wait 7 to 10 business days and I am still waiting...

Yeah, I got the letter on Monday (12/15). You'll prob. get it soon.

Got in today!!! Phone call!!!!

Unc 2013!