Poll: Score Difference between CDP & Real PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adizzle87

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'd like get a majority feel as to whether Crack is easier or harder than the actual thing. I notice that polls are quicker and because of that people participate in them more. Numbers speak for themselves so please let us know what what was the difference between your average CDP score and what you got on the real thing. Thnx!

+ values indicate an improvement from CDP scores, - values indicate a decline from CDP scores

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
so i did the ten test CDP, only did 8-9 of them though. started out getting 17-18's, ended up getting 21-22 on the last few. got 21 on the real thing. i thought it was really good practice, especially since it is on the computer.

I think I will bump this thread a few times :)
It worked great for the Topscore vs Real DAT. Might as well vote people :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a 22 on CDP and 21 on actual exam for PAT. I only used CDP once for a full PAT section and then i played around with it once or twice more i my buddies pc. I would sayd +/-1 from the real exam.

It is strange that I am the only one who thought that the real thing was much easier than CDP... I might've gotten an easy test version or something

You need to bump this more...check out the Topscore vs Real DAT. I bumped it about 20 times hahaha

Members don't see this ad :)
sushi, search topscore. It should come up.
if that doesn't work, try topscore vs dat

Comparing the average CDP score to the DAT is unfair because I started out getting really poor grades on CDP and gradually improved. By the time I took my last CDP test actual DAT grade was only .66 higher than the average of my last three CDP. However in total my DAT grade was like 3 points higher than my CDP.

Good point, should probably change it to either "average of last 5 scores" or median. Can one of you mods do this?

Let me explain something: When someone takes one of the easy tests, they assume it is their actual score when it isn't.
Your real score is based on the hard and medium difficulty ones.

I went up about 2-3 points by the last few tests not including the easy ones.

I just took the DAT yesterday, here's how my scores compare:

21/21/23/22/23/25/21/23 Actual: 24

(Keep in mind that I didn't keep time constraints on the first 3 tests. I think it took me close to 2-2.5 hrs to go through the first test and come up with strategies. So obviously, my scores would have been much worse. Also, I didn't take the last 2 PAT tests.)

I highly recommend the CDP PAT. I had no idea what I was doing when I first looked at the PAT.

Let me explain something: When someone takes one of the easy tests, they assume it is their actual score when it isn't.
Your real score is based on the hard and medium difficulty ones.

I went up about 2-3 points by the last few tests not including the easy ones.

Which CDP tests are the EZ ones?

According to one of the CDP phone operators, based on the feedback they have been getting- close to 80% of the users score within +/- 1 point of the score they get on test 6. So they feel that test 6 is the best predictor and closest in difficulty to the actual PAT score!

i did 7 tests on CDP.
on tests 1-4 i got 22. 5-7 i got 23 (including one the night before the actual test). 28 on the real thing.

CDP is really annoying becuase on the tests with the illusion cube counting, i would get those wrong and it would bring my score down from what it could really be. i really dunno why they even put those in since there aren't any illusion cubes like that on the real thing.