error while taking the exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lotsahair2

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone, so the first day went ok, finished all blocks, and got to the screen where it says "this is to confirm that you sat for the exam", or something like that, and there was a "close" button.

as I click the close button, some window pops up, saying something which I don't remember, but one of the options was "switch to...". it was like a windows error message, or something like that. I called the supervisor, she looked at it, clicked a button (i think she clicked "switch to...") , and the program ended. I had some break time left, but I wasn't asked to fill the survery (if there is one at the end of the first day?).

I asked her about it, and she said "it happens sometime" and that "there were never problems for examinees when it happened".

I am just wondering - did it happen to any one of you? was it ok?
on my worst scenario (which I agree is not very likely, but you never know), I am told my exam was "lost" or something like that, and therefore I have to take it again.

what do you think?

Members don't see this ad.