Pre-Med Chick

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

premeddiva

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😡Im so pissed my thread got closed bc of stupid immature people! I need answers if you are willing to answer my questions please let me knw then i will ask if not please dont get me started again! Dueces!:luck:
 
😡Im so pissed my thread got closed bc of stupid immature people! I need answers if you are willing to answer my questions please let me knw then i will ask if not please dont get me started again! Dueces!:luck:
haha this one will get closed too
*unless you edit that font to something more reasonable and classy.. and unless you ask specific questions and treat responders with some respect.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
shes back...:scared:


did u not see my response in the last thread?
what are your questions? We'll be happy to answer them.
 
😡Im so pissed my thread got closed bc of stupid immature people! I need answers if you are willing to answer my questions please let me knw then i will ask if not please dont get me started again! Dueces!:luck:

Been waiting to use this picture

thegoggles.jpg
 
ROFL, I saw the last thread. Haha, I loved the personal attacks, the one with the potential, and crap. Hahaha, I must say it was a pretty entertaining thread. All i gotta say is Go Big Blue font.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Really and truly all yall can go suck something like seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
In before lock.

But seriously, please ask your questions in a serious, and legible manner; it will help all of us help you. As your user name ensures, Premeddiva, you are a diva, and not in the nice sense. Who knows, after you get banned and come back, maybe make your username "premeddramaqueen", we will know it is you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.