Helpful?? Afraid not!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

premeddiva

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that people on this site are very immature I'm so glad that I saw this so when i go back and tell my students about this site they can truly see how it works here. Me and my Friend was testing it out to see if it was truly effective! I apologize for his behavior in my abscence but I want to thank you for letting me know before i told my students about it!!! And by the way im a tutor for kids who do not have the same privilages as most. Many of them want to become doctors and I was looking for some great informational sources! This is not one of them.😴 Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.