DAT Material: DAT Destroyer, Kaplan DAT, Pinceton Review, Barrons, and more!!!

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

calguitar

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm selling all the materials that I used to prepare for DAT last summer. I went through these at least once (some several times) and did pretty well when I took the exam (27/28/25).

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=546343

I will sell all of them (without the ones that I have multiple copies of, for those just one copy) for $200+shipping and I'll include my own notes I used leading up to the test day.

If you want to purchase them individually, PM me what you want and I'll give you the price.

These really helped me prepare for the exam and hopefully will do the same for you guys.

Here are the things I am selling. Feel free to ask me questions about any of these.

DAT Destroyer - (I didn't mark/write on the questions at all, only underlined things in the answer key)

3 Kaplan DAT Review books, 2 White version and 1 Blue version - all three of them contain same notes, Blue one includes two practice exams.

Kaplan DAT Lesson Book - not as detail as the ones above, but good overall review

2 Barron's DAT book

2 sets of Princeton Review's MCAT Review books (Covers gchem, ochem, bio, verbal, NO math and PAT), these are really good for thorough reviews on Science (OChem, GChem, Bio)

1 set of Princeton Review's MCAT Science workbook

Exam Krackers - 101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning - I found this really helpful

Exam Krackers - 1001 questions in MCAT Chemistry - also really helpful

Exam Krackers - 1001 questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry - also really helpful

Kaplan MCAT High-Yield Problem Solving Guide (Green Cover)

Bunch of hardcopy of practice tests and problem sets - 4 exams, 5 GChem sets, 5 Bio sets, 4 OChem sets, 6 PAT sets, 1 Natural Science 100 questions

Flash cards - ~50 Kaplan cards, ~50 card made by me

Kaplan MCAT Quick Sheets - Biology, GChem, OChem, two laminated sheets with compact notes on both sides - nice

Members don't see this ad.

hello i am interested in buying but not sure how this forum works. been reading all night and just signed up now. Is that the new version of the dat destroyer bc if it is the price for what you are selling is worth it because it is expensive. Can you email me at [email protected] and let me know if it is the new version. Lastly you said you used the dat achiever. Is that expired or is it illegal to pass it. Let me know and like I said i am interested. thank you
rghersh

Just to update you guys, someone has purchased the $200 package. This is what I am left with.

2 Kaplan DAT Review books, 1 White version and 1 Blue version - both of them contain same notes, Blue one includes two practice exams.

1 Barron's DAT book

1 sets of Princeton Review's MCAT Review books (Covers gchem, ochem, bio, verbal, NO math and PAT), these are really good for thorough reviews on Science (OChem, GChem, Bio)

Electronic documents of practice tests and problem sets - 2 full length exams, 5 GChem sets, 5 Bio sets, 5 OChem sets, 18 PAT sets, 7 QR problem sets, 1 RC, 2 Natural Science 100 questions

These are still up for sale. let me know if anyone's interested. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello. Calguitar

I am interesting to buy in the list below.

1 Barron's DAT book

1 sets of Princeton Review's MCAT Review books (Covers gchem, ochem, bio, verbal, NO math and PAT), these are really good for thorough reviews on Science (OChem, GChem, Bio)

and flash cards too!!

I read all your work and that was really helpful and newspaper!!!!! :)

I want to get some your help too as well.

later, may I ask you some question?

and please PM me to [email protected] for your selling

Last edited:
Still up for sale, although there are several books that might be sold soon. PM me instead of writing on the thread. Thanks.

I am interested in any Princeton Review MCAT stuff and whatever you have for the DAT. Please let me know as soon as possible. I really need practice stuff for the DAT for my boyfriend.

Just to update you guys, someone has purchased the $200 package. This is what I am left with.

2 Kaplan DAT Review books, 1 White version and 1 Blue version - both of them contain same notes, Blue one includes two practice exams.

1 Barron's DAT book

Electronic documents of practice tests and problem sets - 2 full length exams, 5 GChem sets, 5 Bio sets, 5 OChem sets, 18 PAT sets, 7 QR problem sets, 1 RC, 2 Natural Science 100 questions

1 Barron's DAT book

Hi,

Are you still selling the Princeton Review MCAT book?

I am also looking for the DAT Destroyer.

Thanks,

Joyce