Multiple acceptances-The likely cost of holding multiple spots.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc toothache

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Judging by the numbers it appears that most schools are trying to discourage those holding multiple acceptances.
The information was compiled from the 2009 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Err.. Refund for 1st deposit, etc.

I let go of my 2nd deposit seat a couple weeks ago. If someone had given me a refund on it, I would have made a decision and let go of the seat a long time ago 😉. But hey, it's my life, I paid for the time to decide, so that's what I did, I took my time, and I make no apologies for that.
 
I'm pretty sure Tufts will refund $300 of your deposit if you withdraw before sometime in July.