How many transcripts??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BuckleyGirl

BuckleyGirl
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious to see if there are people like me out there (non-trads, 2nd career) that have quite a few transcripts! I'll have 6 diff transcripts to send to schools...yikes...am I the only one with this many??

Members don't see this ad.

I'll have four when it comes time to apply.

I had four transcripts when I applied, too.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll have at least 3. And I thought that was a pain! Good luck dealing with all six :)

I will have 4 when I apply this year, which is even more ridiculous when you take into consideration the fact that I am only 20 years old and about as traditional as they come in every other respect!

I was a traditional applicant and had 4 as well. It was a bit of a headache, especially because I had courses in progress at 2 of them in the fall, but everything got where it needed to. The schools I applied to were also good about contacting people if/when things are missing.

I had 5 transcripts when I applied. 3 of them from different states.
I am a non-trad, so I got my coursework done where I could.

I had 10. I'm sure the adcoms loved that.

It also cost me an arm and a leg to acquire sufficient copies from 10 schools.

I had 2 transcripts and somehow 2 different schools thought I hadn't filled pre-reqs that I had filled on the second transcript because when they went to check them off, they didn't see the second one - so if you can, I would send a letter or call once they should have received them.