2009-2010 University of Mississippi Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shemarty

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is no secondary essay.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
So i've sent in everything and submitted my secondary, but then it was all on hold until i was proven a Mississippi resident...they ask for quite a lot of information

I was marked complete yesterday. I never received anything like that. Have you been out of the state for college or something?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted EDP today and my application was verified within an hour.

How long did it take for you guys to get the secondary once your application was in?

I submitted EDP today and my application was verified within an hour.

How long did it take for you guys to get the secondary once your application was in?

My AMCAS was verified in the morning on July 17 and I received the invite to fill out the secondary later that evening.

Good luck in the EDP. You look to be in good shape with your stats.

Wow, I submitted my app this morning for EDP.. it took 10 minutes to verify.
Good luck to you all. Not sure if I will be accepted early decision, but i figured I may as well give it a shot because it's the only school I'm applying to.

I'll be interviewing on 9/8/09 at 8:30am. This month is going to crawl by. I'm so excited.

The first round of early admission interviews are set. 9/3 - 11:30a.

Good luck to everyone applying/interviewing to UMC! I would like to go here, but I won't know whether I'm submitting an AMCAS application until my MCAT scores come in next month (I'm mainly applying DO). I went down there and visited recently, though, and it was great! It would definitely be an honor to attend.

Can someone PM me the secondary prompts? I'd like to update the first post and the secondary application thread. Thanks!

Congrats to the first members of the C/O 2014! If you guys need anything or have any questions, let me know. For now: relish in the moment! You'll be glad you did this time next year. :thumbup:

Congrats to the first members of the C/O 2014! If you guys need anything or have any questions, let me know. For now: relish in the moment! You'll be glad you did this time next year. :thumbup:

I was accepted on 10/16. Thanks OMBDr. I have a friend who's a M1 and she told me the same exact thing the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.