SDN Review Session - Organic Chemistry

Started by ksmi117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ksmi117

GEAUX TIGERS!!!
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The next SDN Review Session will cover Organic Chemistry. I have also attached a poll for users to vote on which topics they would like to see covered in this review session. A description of each topic is listed in the AAMC Biological Science Topics. For more specific topics or concepts, please post a reply on what you would like to see in this session. Thank you.

-ksmi117

A description of this session is posted here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=614655

A log of our first three review sessions is posted here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=618709


This review session will be held Thursday June 4, 2009 at 11pm CST by loveoforganic.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, Im interested in
"Separations and Purifications"
And spectra... is that IR And NMR included? NMR is like a...
Anyways, Im just wondering.
 
Yes, spectra would include IR and NMR. I plan on lecturing on/focusing on whatever wins the vote, but if it's not too late I'd be more than happy to take questions on whatever. Can't guarantee I can answer them though!