Video and images links--helpful

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

navneetdh

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
We all, from time to time, come across some random videos, animations and images(diagrams) that may explain a process very well.

I though it would be a great idea to post this thread which may compile such vids and images.

If you guys have any please post links. This could end up being a useful thread for those of us who have a lot of trouble just reading and trying to make sense.

Good luck with studying!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have a lot of free time for someone who has her DAT around the corner, don't you?:laugh: JK
Actually, this is very helpful.
I wanted to post some of the videos that helped me a lot couple of days ago, but I got lazy.
I'll post some of them here whenever I stopped being lazy:D

You have a lot of free time for someone who has her DAT around the corner, don't you?:laugh: JK
Actually, this is very helpful.
I wanted to post some of the videos that helped me a lot couple of days ago, but I got lazy.
I'll post some of them here whenever I stopped being lazy:D

I dunno, actually i feel like yeah i have time ...weird coz i have gone over all the material quite a few times. And Now when i have to study I am like, ok where should i start from?? So I am reviewing random topic which i had a hard time memorizing or understanding. Hence the search for videos. They are a great quick review, well atleast for me. It took me 2 min and Kidney was done. Lol

So i was searching them for myself anyways, i thought it maybe useful to put them up here for anyone else. I always find useful links others post so why not give back a little. Plus if i want to go back to a video i liked i can just go back to this thread instead of searching all over again.

But yeah, this is review/minor time wastage!! :D

Oh yeah if you have any great video that covers the Digestive system quite well, I would love it. I was trying to find one but couldn't. Something that pretty much covers everything. Thanks :)

http://rapidlearningcenter.com/preview.html

Not exactly a video... but I found this site today and spent about 3 hours watching some of the free samples. You have to pay for the actual course, but they have ~45min sample videos (1 lesson) from each subject. Out of what I watched, the one I really liked was the MCAT chemistry. The free one was on equalibrium and I thought it was really good (although not good enough to make me want to spend $200 for a one subject review). Also, each video has questions and a summary pdf to go along with the sample lesson.

Pretty easy to figure out... but to get the free stuff, click on "core tutorial" below any given subject. So if you need clarification on something, you might get lucky and find it in one of the free ones!

this vid is awesome btw

Members don't see this ad :)
Bumpppppppp...awesome thread, I wish we could make one of these threads for Ochem:D and Gchem for that matter:cool:

Bumpppppppp...awesome thread, I wish we could make one of these threads for Ochem:D and Gchem for that matter:cool:

lol i know. When I get to video reviews for O-chem and find any good ones I will post the links here.

But all these vids are soooo helpful. Thank you everyone.

Hey guys,

If you guys forgot all of your gen. chem b/c its been a long time, these will def help. These videos are absolutely the BEST review, IMO and taught in a manner where basically anyone can understand-he breaks everything down and does it colloquially. The Orgo ones which are done recently are just as stellar.

They're both taught by this good-hearted fellow named Chad. Enjoy and let me know what you all think.

General Chemistry Review

Orgo Review

Hey Navneeth... If you got time, try to fast forward through Chad's vids over again ! I sped through his ochem last night and skimming through his Gchem vids now. 2nd time around its much easier to go through- and more effective i think.

What school are you from and what time's your DATs? I got mine at 12:30pm. I'm from UCLA and Orange county, CA. Ima try to make a breakdown post but I gotta finish my secondaries that all came while I was studying.

Also, if you got any Phy Sci questions, ask me and I'll try to help. I majored in Physiological Sciences and all of the science on this thread I'm pretty comfortable with.