Colorado State Anatomy Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlistexWorks

Sophomore Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
During my tour at Colorado State I was shown pretty awesome software that is included during the anatomy courses and labs. Is this software available online somewhere, or for purchase? I am taking anatomy right now and feel that it would help out a ton. I know last year there was a thread talking about this but I cannot find it. Please help!
 
You probably remember the discussion on the short course through Colorado State Distance Learning. I have the cd, but I got it by going through the online course. I don't think they offer just the cd.
 
It can now be bought, through the CSU bookstore. It is an awesome program, although I am a bit biased. I believe you can also get it my e-mailing Dr. Whalen directly, or that is what he told me when I was pimping the product during my interviews last spring. I did an MS at CSU, and had it installed on my laptop which a lot of people saw as I traveled around the country visiting schools for my interviews. I LOVE the program. It is called Virtual Canine Anatomy (VCA). Dr. Whalen told me Virtual Equine is next, hopefully it will not take the 7 years it did to finish the VCA. 🙂