-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anybody heard of verbal virtuoso?
Started by hkim1026
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
has anyone heard of or tried verbal virtuoso?
i found it on the website, and i dont know if it works as it promised.
please give me some insight if you have thanks!
Searching here came up with no hits, which probably means it's not that good. The problem with verbal reasoning products, is that there are several magic bullets being advertised for a section of the exam that takes work and practice more than anything. Stick to the ones that get the best feedback. EK verbal gets a great deal of love around these parts, so it's pretty safe to assume that everything else is chasing EK in verbal.
has anyone heard of or tried verbal virtuoso?
i found it on the website, and i dont know if it works as it promised.
please give me some insight if you have thanks!
Are you talking about http://verbal-virtuoso.com?
It looks very shady to say the least. Unfortunately, many people lack street smarts, and get taken advantage of by crooks and pranksters. Here aer some reasons I'd be suspicious of this website:
1) First of all, just look at the website itself - if it has 100% money back guarantee plastered all over the front page, that should raise your suspicions.
2) They give testimonials on the same front page of the website. Okay, this might be legit, but have you ever seen testimonials posted with a photograph of the individual also? It looks like those photos were obtained by google image search.
3) Scroll down to the bottom - the website is privately owned by someone named Tanvir Fayaz Kabir. It also says this website is privately hosted through Microsoft Office Live. So unless this guy is really an MCAT guru who is producing this MCAT prep material single handedly, it's very questionable.
4) Note how there is VERY little info given on what you are actually buying.
5) Click on Contact Us- and you'll see an address. Seems fair enough right? Put this address into Google Maps, and you'll see it's just a private residence on a dead end lane... doesn't look like a corporation to me.
Always do a little investigative work to avoid getting ripped off.
Hey friends,
My name is Tanvir Kabir, and I am the author of Verbal Virtuoso. I just noticed these comments about my MCAT verbal workbook, which I wrote myself and have been teaching to my own students through my own MCAT course (www.MCATelite.com) for the past year. Thought I'd respond to some of these comments:
1) First of all, just look at the website itself - if it has 100% money back guarantee plastered all over the front page, that should raise your suspicions.
Yes....I provide a 100% money back guarantee because my technique has consistently improved the MCAT verbal score of just about every one of my own MCAT students. That's right, 100% money back guarantees are a good thing when you're selling an effective product! I'm confident enough in this workbook that I'm more than happy to offer anyone their money back if their verbal score cannot improve after completing this workbook along with its four full-length MCAT verbal exams.
2) They give testimonials on the same front page of the website. Okay, this might be legit, but have you ever seen testimonials posted with a photograph of the individual also? It looks like those photos were obtained by google image search.
It's illegitimate to post a picture with a testimonial? Haha seriously? I was granted permission from a few of my students to post their image with their testimonials...that's because they were extremely happy with this verbal technique and were willing to openly describe their satisfaction.
3) Scroll down to the bottom - the website is privately owned by someone named Tanvir Fayaz Kabir. It also says this website is privately hosted through Microsoft Office Live. So unless this guy is really an MCAT guru who is producing this MCAT prep material single handedly, it's very questionable.
Yup, that's my name! I love Microsoft Small Business Live...I use it for my MCAT course website as well!
And yes, as a matter of fact, I am an MCAT guru who single-handedly wrote this workbook. I scored a 38 on my first and only official MCAT exam and have been instructing my own MCAT students for almost two years. I've had students score 13s and 14s on their MCAT verbal using my technique.
4) Note how there is VERY little info given on what you are actually buying.
You're buying a workbook that contains a powerful reading technique and four verbal practice exams to practice on, as well as troubleshoot guides to help you diagnose and improve upon your weaknesses.
5) Click on Contact Us- and you'll see an address. Seems fair enough right? Put this address into Google Maps, and you'll see it's just a private residence on a dead end lane... doesn't look like a corporation to me.
That's where I live!!!
🙂
Good luck with your studies my friends!
Tanvir Fayaz Kabir
www.MCATelite.com
www.verbal-virtuoso.com
My name is Tanvir Kabir, and I am the author of Verbal Virtuoso. I just noticed these comments about my MCAT verbal workbook, which I wrote myself and have been teaching to my own students through my own MCAT course (www.MCATelite.com) for the past year. Thought I'd respond to some of these comments:
1) First of all, just look at the website itself - if it has 100% money back guarantee plastered all over the front page, that should raise your suspicions.
Yes....I provide a 100% money back guarantee because my technique has consistently improved the MCAT verbal score of just about every one of my own MCAT students. That's right, 100% money back guarantees are a good thing when you're selling an effective product! I'm confident enough in this workbook that I'm more than happy to offer anyone their money back if their verbal score cannot improve after completing this workbook along with its four full-length MCAT verbal exams.
2) They give testimonials on the same front page of the website. Okay, this might be legit, but have you ever seen testimonials posted with a photograph of the individual also? It looks like those photos were obtained by google image search.
It's illegitimate to post a picture with a testimonial? Haha seriously? I was granted permission from a few of my students to post their image with their testimonials...that's because they were extremely happy with this verbal technique and were willing to openly describe their satisfaction.
3) Scroll down to the bottom - the website is privately owned by someone named Tanvir Fayaz Kabir. It also says this website is privately hosted through Microsoft Office Live. So unless this guy is really an MCAT guru who is producing this MCAT prep material single handedly, it's very questionable.
Yup, that's my name! I love Microsoft Small Business Live...I use it for my MCAT course website as well!
And yes, as a matter of fact, I am an MCAT guru who single-handedly wrote this workbook. I scored a 38 on my first and only official MCAT exam and have been instructing my own MCAT students for almost two years. I've had students score 13s and 14s on their MCAT verbal using my technique.
4) Note how there is VERY little info given on what you are actually buying.
You're buying a workbook that contains a powerful reading technique and four verbal practice exams to practice on, as well as troubleshoot guides to help you diagnose and improve upon your weaknesses.
5) Click on Contact Us- and you'll see an address. Seems fair enough right? Put this address into Google Maps, and you'll see it's just a private residence on a dead end lane... doesn't look like a corporation to me.
That's where I live!!!
🙂
Good luck with your studies my friends!
Tanvir Fayaz Kabir
www.MCATelite.com
www.verbal-virtuoso.com
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey friends,
My name is Tanvir Kabir, and I am the author of Verbal Virtuoso. I just noticed these comments about my MCAT verbal workbook, which I wrote myself and have been teaching to my own students through my own MCAT course (www.MCATelite.com) for the past year. Thought I'd respond to some of these comments:
1) First of all, just look at the website itself - if it has 100% money back guarantee plastered all over the front page, that should raise your suspicions.
Yes....I provide a 100% money back guarantee because my technique has consistently improved the MCAT verbal score of just about every one of my own MCAT students. That's right, 100% money back guarantees are a good thing when you're selling an effective product! I'm confident enough in this workbook that I'm more than happy to offer anyone their money back if their verbal score cannot improve after completing this workbook along with its four full-length MCAT verbal exams.
2) They give testimonials on the same front page of the website. Okay, this might be legit, but have you ever seen testimonials posted with a photograph of the individual also? It looks like those photos were obtained by google image search.
It's illegitimate to post a picture with a testimonial? Haha seriously? I was granted permission from a few of my students to post their image with their testimonials...that's because they were extremely happy with this verbal technique and were willing to openly describe their satisfaction.
3) Scroll down to the bottom - the website is privately owned by someone named Tanvir Fayaz Kabir. It also says this website is privately hosted through Microsoft Office Live. So unless this guy is really an MCAT guru who is producing this MCAT prep material single handedly, it's very questionable.
Yup, that's my name! I love Microsoft Small Business Live...I use it for my MCAT course website as well!
And yes, as a matter of fact, I am an MCAT guru who single-handedly wrote this workbook. I scored a 38 on my first and only official MCAT exam and have been instructing my own MCAT students for almost two years. I've had students score 13s and 14s on their MCAT verbal using my technique.
4) Note how there is VERY little info given on what you are actually buying.
You're buying a workbook that contains a powerful reading technique and four verbal practice exams to practice on, as well as troubleshoot guides to help you diagnose and improve upon your weaknesses.
5) Click on Contact Us- and you'll see an address. Seems fair enough right? Put this address into Google Maps, and you'll see it's just a private residence on a dead end lane... doesn't look like a corporation to me.
That's where I live!!!
🙂
Good luck with your studies my friends!
Tanvir Fayaz Kabir
www.MCATelite.com
www.verbal-virtuoso.com
where the hell did he come from
So Mr. Tanvir Fayaz Kabir, graduated from college in 2008, and has already published an MCAT prep book which claims "No other MCAT preparatory service in the country guarantees such a high score!" (and of course, charges equivalently)
Kaplan should hire this guy ASAP - could help their verbal.
Kaplan should hire this guy ASAP - could help their verbal.
haha. "Status: Medical Student"
For someone in medical school...to have the time to create such a website with so much information and maintain it, is pretty impressive. Even more impressive, is finding and replying to a thread about your product the very next day.
I don't really care if your story is real or some scam. But, just a heads up, most credit cards only have a 90 day (like mines), some have 6 months and very very few have one year dispute periods. So irregardless of any money back guarantees posted on websites if it's outside the period your CC won't dispute the charge if the site says no to a refund.
Basically anything you purchase online has a money back guarantee, but very few get their money back because (1) they have strict rules about when you can call and ask for a refund, when it has to be postmarked, etc. and (2) it's guarantee period is longer than most CC dispute periods. (kind of like those lifetime warranties, "if your product breaks we'll replace it", but you realize the company went out of business a few months after you bought your thing) and worst all (3) the email/number you call to get a return, they never reply/pickup
For someone in medical school...to have the time to create such a website with so much information and maintain it, is pretty impressive. Even more impressive, is finding and replying to a thread about your product the very next day.
I don't really care if your story is real or some scam. But, just a heads up, most credit cards only have a 90 day (like mines), some have 6 months and very very few have one year dispute periods. So irregardless of any money back guarantees posted on websites if it's outside the period your CC won't dispute the charge if the site says no to a refund.
Basically anything you purchase online has a money back guarantee, but very few get their money back because (1) they have strict rules about when you can call and ask for a refund, when it has to be postmarked, etc. and (2) it's guarantee period is longer than most CC dispute periods. (kind of like those lifetime warranties, "if your product breaks we'll replace it", but you realize the company went out of business a few months after you bought your thing) and worst all (3) the email/number you call to get a return, they never reply/pickup
haha. "Status: Medical Student"
For someone in medical school...to have the time to create such a website with so much information and maintain it, is pretty impressive. Even more impressive, is finding and replying to a thread about your product the very next day.
I don't really care if your story is real or some scam. But, just a heads up, most credit cards only have a 90 day (like mines), some have 6 months and very very few have one year dispute periods. So irregardless of any money back guarantees posted on websites if it's outside the period your CC won't dispute the charge if the site says no to a refund.
Basically anything you purchase online has a money back guarantee, but very few get their money back because (1) they have strict rules about when you can call and ask for a refund, when it has to be postmarked, etc. and (2) it's guarantee period is longer than most CC dispute periods. (kind of like those lifetime warranties, "if your product breaks we'll replace it", but you realize the company went out of business a few months after you bought your thing) and worst all (3) the email/number you call to get a return, they never reply/pickup
I will save you all time and money. Just go to amazon and buy EK 101. Study diligently and use common sense / post game analysis.
Verbal prep has no one greater than this.
Friends,
The money-back guarantee I offer on the Verbal Virtuoso workbook is simply for the MCAT test-taker's security. I offer it so students have the option of getting their money back if the technique and workbook fail to help. If you all think it amounts to a scam, then do stick to what you're doing. But I took advantage of this reading technique, which helped me score a 12 on the verbal section of my own MCAT (and I performed horribly on my SAT reading comprehension), as well as the students who've already used the Verbal Virtuoso technique and scored 11s, 12s, 13s, and even 14s (I haven't heard of a 15 yet!). And I finished my official verbal section with nearly 8 minutes left on the clock, which allowed me to check every one of my answers.
What I offer in this workbook is completely different than what's offered in EK101. I offer a reading technique that will help the test-taker analyze every sentence of every verbal passage on the basis of two important questions, which helps the reader grasp the author's primary message to the reader in a highly focused manner. If anyone needs extra practice, I would highly recommend them to pick up the EK101 to practice the Verbal Virtuoso technique (or the online AAMC exams from e-mcat.com, as I mention in my workbook). When I studied for my own MCAT, I used my technique as I practiced through EK101, and I highly praise Orsay for his quality work. It is truly wonderful practice.
For those wondering how I have time to read this forum as a medical student....I've deferred from medical school for two years and am working on and supporting a number of projects, including cancer research. In fact as I mention in the workbook, a significant portion of the workbook's proceeds will be donated to an emerging and highly potential cancer research project, that's described in one of the verbal practice passages contained in the workbook. The cure is certainly near.
I hope you all choose to spend your time wisely and work to improve our common good. Let's strive to help each other as we develop into compassionate physicians. That's one of my primary reasons for offering a money back guarantee on this workbook, especially when times are hard and people need all the help they get. And they should get what they pay for. But it's important to note that I CAN offer this guarantee because I know this reading technique works (with ample practice of course).
For fifty dollars, I'm offering any MCAT test-taker an improvement in their MCAT verbal score, or they can choose to get their money back if that's what they want. That sounds like an amazing opportunity to me, especially for those struggling with the MCAT verbal.
Good luck to everyone in your studies!
Tanvir Fayaz Kabir
www.verbal-virtuoso.com
The money-back guarantee I offer on the Verbal Virtuoso workbook is simply for the MCAT test-taker's security. I offer it so students have the option of getting their money back if the technique and workbook fail to help. If you all think it amounts to a scam, then do stick to what you're doing. But I took advantage of this reading technique, which helped me score a 12 on the verbal section of my own MCAT (and I performed horribly on my SAT reading comprehension), as well as the students who've already used the Verbal Virtuoso technique and scored 11s, 12s, 13s, and even 14s (I haven't heard of a 15 yet!). And I finished my official verbal section with nearly 8 minutes left on the clock, which allowed me to check every one of my answers.
What I offer in this workbook is completely different than what's offered in EK101. I offer a reading technique that will help the test-taker analyze every sentence of every verbal passage on the basis of two important questions, which helps the reader grasp the author's primary message to the reader in a highly focused manner. If anyone needs extra practice, I would highly recommend them to pick up the EK101 to practice the Verbal Virtuoso technique (or the online AAMC exams from e-mcat.com, as I mention in my workbook). When I studied for my own MCAT, I used my technique as I practiced through EK101, and I highly praise Orsay for his quality work. It is truly wonderful practice.
For those wondering how I have time to read this forum as a medical student....I've deferred from medical school for two years and am working on and supporting a number of projects, including cancer research. In fact as I mention in the workbook, a significant portion of the workbook's proceeds will be donated to an emerging and highly potential cancer research project, that's described in one of the verbal practice passages contained in the workbook. The cure is certainly near.
I hope you all choose to spend your time wisely and work to improve our common good. Let's strive to help each other as we develop into compassionate physicians. That's one of my primary reasons for offering a money back guarantee on this workbook, especially when times are hard and people need all the help they get. And they should get what they pay for. But it's important to note that I CAN offer this guarantee because I know this reading technique works (with ample practice of course).
For fifty dollars, I'm offering any MCAT test-taker an improvement in their MCAT verbal score, or they can choose to get their money back if that's what they want. That sounds like an amazing opportunity to me, especially for those struggling with the MCAT verbal.
Good luck to everyone in your studies!
Tanvir Fayaz Kabir
www.verbal-virtuoso.com
Last edited:
I was actually hesitant to purchase it at first, but I bought it to check it out. Although it looks like it would be a scam, it actually isn't. It's true that it does give you a technique that's different from PR, BR and EK. I think it emphasizes more on reading comprehension. So, if you've got issues trying to comprehend dense passages, this may work for you. If you haven't purchased PR's verbal review, you should buy it to supplement verbal virtuoso.
And Tanvir, you should really look into updating the look of your website if you want more people to trust your work.
And Tanvir, you should really look into updating the look of your website if you want more people to trust your work.
I strongly suggest you do not try this. Go with the known sources of EK 101 and TPRH Verbal Workbook.
Read my earlier post in this thread - I still remain uneasy about this product for the reasons I provide. The people in support of this product have very few posts on this thread; and miraculously "Tanvir" pops up on this thread the moment I discuss it.
Always remember to be street-smart.
Always remember to be street-smart.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Students,
How can you be so negative about a workbook you've never read and have no idea about? What kind of "street smarts" do you have if you recommend materials that clearly are not helping students who have problems with reading comprehension? I state this because I've instructed numerous students who've previously studied under Kaplan and TPR and received awful MCAT verbal scores using their techniques, especially when they couldn't finish the section in time. EK101 is great, but it's only practice and does not teach readers to analyze the MCAT verbal passage sentence-by-sentence in terms of "argument," which is essentially the path to success on the MCAT verbal that I teach through my Verbal Virtuoso workbook.
In the next few days, I will be changing my money back guarantee policy. From this point on, anyone who purchases the Verbal Virtuoso workbook and does not find it helpful as a reading technique will get their money back upon request, with no questions asked. Any student who uses this workbook will have up to five months (150 days) to request a full refund, if they honestly believe the technique has not improved their reading comprehension on the MCAT verbal.
While a portion of each sale is currently being donated to a cancer clinical trial (http://www.bmscti.org/ClinicalTrials.htm), which could potentially screw me in the long-run if my product didn't help my clients, I've seen too many of my own MCAT Elite students benefit from this reading technique, even after taking courses with Kaplan and TPR. So I truly don't expect any requests for refunds with this product, as virtually all my current students are happy with it.
For any student struggling with the MCAT verbal, this reading technique will help you.
Tanvir Kabir
www.verbal-virtuoso.com
www.MCATelite.com
How can you be so negative about a workbook you've never read and have no idea about? What kind of "street smarts" do you have if you recommend materials that clearly are not helping students who have problems with reading comprehension? I state this because I've instructed numerous students who've previously studied under Kaplan and TPR and received awful MCAT verbal scores using their techniques, especially when they couldn't finish the section in time. EK101 is great, but it's only practice and does not teach readers to analyze the MCAT verbal passage sentence-by-sentence in terms of "argument," which is essentially the path to success on the MCAT verbal that I teach through my Verbal Virtuoso workbook.
In the next few days, I will be changing my money back guarantee policy. From this point on, anyone who purchases the Verbal Virtuoso workbook and does not find it helpful as a reading technique will get their money back upon request, with no questions asked. Any student who uses this workbook will have up to five months (150 days) to request a full refund, if they honestly believe the technique has not improved their reading comprehension on the MCAT verbal.
While a portion of each sale is currently being donated to a cancer clinical trial (http://www.bmscti.org/ClinicalTrials.htm), which could potentially screw me in the long-run if my product didn't help my clients, I've seen too many of my own MCAT Elite students benefit from this reading technique, even after taking courses with Kaplan and TPR. So I truly don't expect any requests for refunds with this product, as virtually all my current students are happy with it.
For any student struggling with the MCAT verbal, this reading technique will help you.
Tanvir Kabir
www.verbal-virtuoso.com
www.MCATelite.com
Last edited:
Students,
How can you be so negative about a workbook you've never read and have no idea about? What kind of "street smarts" do you have if you recommend materials that clearly are not helping students who have problems with reading comprehension? I state this because I've instructed numerous students who've previously studied under Kaplan and TPR and received awful MCAT verbal scores using their techniques, especially when they couldn't finish the section in time. EK101 is great, but it's only practice and does not teach readers to analyze the MCAT verbal passage sentence-by-sentence in terms of "argument," which is essentially the path to success on the MCAT verbal that I teach through my Verbal Virtuoso workbook.
In the next few days, I will be changing my money back guarantee policy. From this point on, anyone who purchases the Verbal Virtuoso workbook and does not find it helpful as a reading technique will get their money back upon request, with no questions asked. Any student who uses this workbook will have up to five months (150 days) to request a full refund, if they honestly believe the technique has not improved their reading comprehension on the MCAT verbal.
While a portion of each sale is currently being donated to a cancer clinical trial (http://www.bmscti.org/ClinicalTrials.htm), which could potentially screw me in the long-run if my product didn't help my clients, I've seen too many of my own MCAT Elite students benefit from this reading technique, even after taking courses with Kaplan and TPR. So I truly don't expect any requests for refunds with this product, as virtually all my current students are happy with it.
For any student struggling with the MCAT verbal, this reading technique will help you.
Tanvir Kabir
www.verbal-virtuoso.com
www.MCATelite.com
think i'll try it out
Since this thread got bumped....again.... I'll list my warning again.
I strongly suggest you do not try this. Go with the known sources of EK 101 and TPRH Verbal Workbook.
I don't think there's anything wrong with trying less well known resources. I think the EK, PR, and Kaplan methods all fall short. I use a completely different method which I developed myself, and I advise the students I tutor to try many different strategies until they find which method works best for them and even to develop their own techniques. I'm going to be developing my own mcat prep workbooks, and I would hope that students might be more receptive to new possibilities. It wasn't terribly long ago that everyone thought EK was a scam, and that you should stick with the well known PR and Kaplan. So just keep that in mind.
I don't think there's anything wrong with trying less well known resources.
Except there are plenty of scams out there. Also, SDN has gotten huge over the years and if there's little input on a source, it's usually not a good sign. I would bet that if there were people that loved verbal virtuoso, there would be more than one thread on it. Even BR was a well known source back in 2003 and had been talked about earlier than that. I don't see any reason to spend money on a source SDN hasn't heard about versus an established material that is recommended. I don't think you even get a book, just a pdf of verbal virtuoso. The website doesn't give me much confidence either. Then again, BR's doesn't either, yet it has been discussed for years.
Edit: Another thing to keep in mind is that plenty of scam sources have been posted on here before.
Last edited:
Hi
did anyone try the virtuoso product yet ?
please let me know
did anyone try the virtuoso product yet ?
please let me know
Hi
did anyone try the virtuoso product yet ?
please let me know
I'd strongly urge you to use the materials already out there that we know are effective (e.g., EK 101 & TPR HL VR). Even if this is not a scam, asking yourself a couple of "magic questions" isn't the way to a good verbal strategy. Coming from someone who consistently scores in the top 5% (usually top 1%) on VR across standardized tests, approaching VR this way is simply not the way to a good score. Yes, we (high VR scorers) are intuitively aware of the answers to those kinds of questions while reading it but "asking" yourself those sorts of questions is only going to slow you down. Read actively, sure, but there are no "secret questions" you should be asking yourself as you go.
I tried it. Tanvir is a great guy who is willing to answer all of your questions (though it may take a little while for a response). The method is nice, but it is not a martian trick which instantly makes VR a breeze. Also, the 4 practice exams that are included are a bit easy (though the curve is harsh). That being said, the method does help you concentrate a bit more on the task at hand.
In short, it may be worth while if you use it along with other VR material like TPR and EK. But I would NOT use it as your sole tool for VR.
In short, it may be worth while if you use it along with other VR material like TPR and EK. But I would NOT use it as your sole tool for VR.
I know someone who tried it during a retake this summer. he scored a 6 on the verbal in june and was retaking just to improve the verbal. Guy came up an 11. I took a look at the site and i thought it was some scam so I asked him why he tried verbal virtuoso since the website looked shady and he said he was desperate - he'd exhausted all other resources. So it worked for someone i know. I'm a skeptic just as some of you are but I have a rule about speaking evil about something/someone if i don't know it for certainty. Peace
haha, you made a new account huh?😉
For all the people skeptical, don't be.
I purchased the Verbal Virtuoso and it isn't a scam. Also, the science review is intense and pretty decent.
You are trolling really hard, you know that?
@Mods: I really recommend that this thread gets locked, and subsequent threads about Verbal Virtuoso be locked. It's so shady and as far as I know, the contact information is awful as well. There was only one user who wasn't a newbie who "supposedly" purchased the guide, but that user chose not to disclose any information about the guide (as a way to "respect" this guy who runs Verbal Virtuoso or whatever), so another case to show that this is indeed really shady.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are trolling really hard, you know that?
@Mods: I really recommend that this thread gets locked, and subsequent threads about Verbal Virtuoso be locked. It's so shady and as far as I know, the contact information is awful as well. There was only one user who wasn't a newbie who "supposedly" purchased the guide, but that user chose not to disclose any information about the guide (as a way to "respect" this guy who runs Verbal Virtuoso or whatever), so another case to show that this is indeed really shady.
That, or probably, BloodySurgeon's, Vihsadas, QofQiminica, and Mike's verbal guide combined and rehashed.
Really, just practice reading for structure, constantly ask yourself what is the author saying, why he put paragraphs where he/she did, etc.
Then practice on past tests, and other actual verbal materials. Save yourself $50, or $3999 for the private tutoring.
Thread closed.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K