-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
same here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
👍 me too congrats!
I got a phone call around 3 pm and when I got home from school my AADSAS was changed! 👍
Not to be nosey or anything but what kind qualifications do you guys have? I'm a sophmore at Pitt (undergrad that is) and I'm curious if you think anything in particular helped you get in Pitt dental.
If you go to predents.com and then go to University of Pittsburgh..you will see the people that got accepted/interviewed. Then go to their profiles and see their GPAs/DAT/Extras. Keep in mind that people on here have high scores and it's not always a fair representation of the entire applicant pool 🙂
J
junkemails44
Now the question is who will be attending? As for me, I love the steelers I mean school...lol
Thanks that was really helpful...oh yeah go Steelers hahaIf you go to predents.com and then go to University of Pittsburgh..you will see the people that got accepted/interviewed. Then go to their profiles and see their GPAs/DAT/Extras. Keep in mind that people on here have high scores and it's not always a fair representation of the entire applicant pool 🙂

pitt is one of my top choices after visiting; however i will always root for the lakers (not a bandwagoner) and the 49ers lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me toooooo 😀
Yay
Congrats guys! I'll see those of you who are going to attend next year at Orientation in June / Spring.
Any fellow Anteaters get offers to Pitt? 🙂
Any fellow Anteaters get offers to Pitt? 🙂
Last edited:
Congrats guys! I'll see those of you who are going to attend at Orientation in June / Spring.
Any fellow Anteaters get offers at Pitt? 🙂
Fellow anteater here. thanks for all your help vicviper!
No call from Rose yet, but I have the AADSAS update. Anyone else?
Same, no call either but AADSAS update
So I would really like to go to Pitt. Just wondering if any of you, out of the kindness of your heart would be willing to decline your acceptance so that I can a better chance of getting in.😀 its worth a shot.
I will be declining my offer.
So I would really like to go to Pitt. Just wondering if any of you, out of the kindness of your heart would be willing to decline your acceptance so that I can a better chance of getting in.😀 its worth a shot.
I'm declining my offer. I'm a WA resident and I got into U of Washington....
J
junkemails44
Still no call or official notification other than status on AADSAS? Anyone else not receive the call or letter or email?
no I have not heard anything other than the aadsas update. Did they send out a package?? I even got a package from NYU but have not gotten or heard anything from Pitt.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
no I have not heard anything other than the aadsas update. Did they send out a package?? I even got a package from NYU but have not gotten or heard anything from Pitt.
That's so weird that some people are notified and some aren't.
i havent heard anything from pitt yet. i interviewed on the first date (oct 19th i think it was)....and i was under the impression that the early interview meant that my chances were good. anyone else still not heard back yet? are you considering calling the office?
i havent heard anything from pitt yet. i interviewed on the first date (oct 19th i think it was)....and i was under the impression that the early interview meant that my chances were good. anyone else still not heard back yet? are you considering calling the office?
I was accepted Dec. 1st and JUST got my packet in the mail today which was postmarked Dec 3rd. Deposit is $750 for anyone that is wondering!
Last edited:
thanks for the heads up gatorgrl10! anyone from the west coat get their packet?
J
junkemails44
thanks for the heads up gatorgrl10! anyone from the west coat get their packet?
I just got the package and I am in Cali. It was a big envelope with agreement forms. First deposit is 750 and due on Jan 15th.
I was accepted Dec. 1st and JUST got my packet in the mail today which was postmarked Dec 3rd. Deposit is $750 for anyone that is wondering!
Thanks for the update everyone! Still waiting here. 😀
after my interview on oct 19th, my status changed to "Received/Under Review" on aadsas....and i havent heard from them since. Im assuming my interview went pretty well. Think I should call Rose?
Well, that's what happened to me last year and I got in, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe give it another week or so then call in.
after my interview on oct 19th, my status changed to "Received/Under Review" on aadsas....and i havent heard from them since. Im assuming my interview went pretty well. Think I should call Rose?
My status also changed to receive/under review and nothing's been happening...I emailed Rose a few days and got nothing back. It seems like Pitt is one of the slower schools in handling all this. Let's hope we hear something soooon

congrats guys, is there a facebook group yet for c/o 2014?
J
junkemails44
congrats guys, is there a facebook group yet for c/o 2014?
I don't think there is one yet. Hey did you go to U of Mich interview?
I don't think there is one yet. Hey did you go to U of Mich interview?
Nope, I didn't end up going to it; it was a hard decision but I'm really looking forward to Pitt!
Offer made on AADSAS!😀 See you all very soon!
when did you interview? is this real?
Class of 2014 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone received the acceptance package? with the housing information, etc.
When did you receive acceptance?
When did you receive acceptance?
Long time ago, on December 1st.
congrats guys, is there a facebook group yet for c/o 2014?
Found it!!
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&gid=272847143239
already in it! i completely forgot to post the link thanks though. I'll see you at orientation
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 82K
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 609
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
