Official U of Pitt Acceptance Thread for C/O 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

junkemails44

Offer made on AADSAS!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
me too:p

Does anybody know how good clinically they are??

Yea Pitt! Got the phone call from Rose a bit ago.

I got a phone call around 3 pm and when I got home from school my AADSAS was changed! :thumbup:

I was really happy to receive an acceptance because I was not that confident in my interview. I had the nicest interviewer, but I was just nervous. :oops:

Not to be nosey or anything but what kind qualifications do you guys have? I'm a sophmore at Pitt (undergrad that is) and I'm curious if you think anything in particular helped you get in Pitt dental.

Not to be nosey or anything but what kind qualifications do you guys have? I'm a sophmore at Pitt (undergrad that is) and I'm curious if you think anything in particular helped you get in Pitt dental.

If you go to predents.com and then go to University of Pittsburgh..you will see the people that got accepted/interviewed. Then go to their profiles and see their GPAs/DAT/Extras. Keep in mind that people on here have high scores and it's not always a fair representation of the entire applicant pool :)

Now the question is who will be attending? As for me, I love the steelers I mean school...lol

If you go to predents.com and then go to University of Pittsburgh..you will see the people that got accepted/interviewed. Then go to their profiles and see their GPAs/DAT/Extras. Keep in mind that people on here have high scores and it's not always a fair representation of the entire applicant pool :)
Thanks that was really helpful...oh yeah go Steelers haha:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
pitt is one of my top choices after visiting; however i will always root for the lakers (not a bandwagoner) and the 49ers lol

I'm in too. This is amazing. :luck:

Congrats guys! I'll see those of you who are going to attend next year at Orientation in June / Spring.

Any fellow Anteaters get offers to Pitt? :)

Last edited:
Congrats guys! I'll see those of you who are going to attend at Orientation in June / Spring.

Any fellow Anteaters get offers at Pitt? :)

Fellow anteater here. thanks for all your help vicviper!

No call from Rose yet, but I have the AADSAS update. Anyone else?

So I would really like to go to Pitt. Just wondering if any of you, out of the kindness of your heart would be willing to decline your acceptance so that I can a better chance of getting in.:D its worth a shot.

So I would really like to go to Pitt. Just wondering if any of you, out of the kindness of your heart would be willing to decline your acceptance so that I can a better chance of getting in.:D its worth a shot.

I will be declining my offer.

I decided I'm attending Pitt!

The school has so much to offer, the students were truly happy & genuine, and I loved the atmosphere of the place.

Hopefully, I'll be seeing some of you there come Aug.

I'm declining my offer. I'm a WA resident and I got into U of Washington....

Still no call or official notification other than status on AADSAS? Anyone else not receive the call or letter or email?

Still no call or official notification other than status on AADSAS? Anyone else not receive the call or letter or email?

no I have not heard anything other than the aadsas update. Did they send out a package?? I even got a package from NYU but have not gotten or heard anything from Pitt.

i got the aadsas update and call from Rose on the 1st. Just yesterday my dad called to tell me they sent home a letter.

no I have not heard anything other than the aadsas update. Did they send out a package?? I even got a package from NYU but have not gotten or heard anything from Pitt.

That's so weird that some people are notified and some aren't.

i havent heard anything from pitt yet. i interviewed on the first date (oct 19th i think it was)....and i was under the impression that the early interview meant that my chances were good. anyone else still not heard back yet? are you considering calling the office?

i havent heard anything from pitt yet. i interviewed on the first date (oct 19th i think it was)....and i was under the impression that the early interview meant that my chances were good. anyone else still not heard back yet? are you considering calling the office?

I was accepted Dec. 1st and JUST got my packet in the mail today which was postmarked Dec 3rd. Deposit is $750 for anyone that is wondering!

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up gatorgrl10! anyone from the west coat get their packet?

thanks for the heads up gatorgrl10! anyone from the west coat get their packet?

I just got the package and I am in Cali. It was a big envelope with agreement forms. First deposit is 750 and due on Jan 15th.

I was accepted Dec. 1st and JUST got my packet in the mail today which was postmarked Dec 3rd. Deposit is $750 for anyone that is wondering!

Thanks for the update everyone! Still waiting here. :D

after my interview on oct 19th, my status changed to "Received/Under Review" on aadsas....and i havent heard from them since. Im assuming my interview went pretty well. Think I should call Rose?

after my interview on oct 19th, my status changed to "Received/Under Review" on aadsas....and i havent heard from them since. Im assuming my interview went pretty well. Think I should call Rose?

Well, that's what happened to me last year and I got in, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe give it another week or so then call in.

My status also changed to receive/under review and nothing's been happening...I emailed Rose a few days and got nothing back. It seems like Pitt is one of the slower schools in handling all this. Let's hope we hear something soooon :xf:

congrats guys, is there a facebook group yet for c/o 2014?

Has anyone received the acceptance package? with the housing information, etc.

already in it! i completely forgot to post the link thanks though. I'll see you at orientation