Dat 1/22

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCLAbruinz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
/

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
let me be the first one to congratz you...you are making all of us "psych out"!!! cant wait to see your break down!

:D

Very niceee scores, congrats, your prolly happy as hell. My test is in 2 days. I'm aiming for your scores, but i cant really get over that hump on my practice tests. How were you doing on your practice tests (achiever or topscore), and what did you do to improve on that to get the scores you got on the real thiing. And if you can, how is the real thing compared to those practice tests. Would appreciate the extra help. Congrats again.

Wow Excellent Job UCLAbruinz!
I'm interested to see what percentiles you were in for those scores.
Was there one study resource in particular that you found especially helpful and comprehensive?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice scores. I'm curious to see what the average scores for ucla predents are. It seems like all the bruins are killing this test.

Great scores mind tellen us what you used for math especially as well as the sciences? how long did you study for and what resources in ur opinion were actual to the exam congrats again!

Very niceee scores, congrats, your prolly happy as hell. My test is in 2 days. I'm aiming for your scores, but i cant really get over that hump on my practice tests. How were you doing on your practice tests (achiever or topscore), and what did you do to improve on that to get the scores you got on the real thiing. And if you can, how is the real thing compared to those practice tests. Would appreciate the extra help. Congrats again.

Hey! do not be so worried about your practice test. I felt aside from the fact that the DAT was easier, you concentrate a lot more while taking it! in the beginning, it might be kind of like oh shoot.. i'm actually doing this kinda feeling. but ull get the hang out it after a few questions on the actual test :). good luck! let me know if you need anything else

Wow Excellent Job UCLAbruinz!
I'm interested to see what percentiles you were in for those scores.
Was there one study resource in particular that you found especially helpful and comprehensive?

Destroyer was it. but i dont think i woulda get this score if i only used it

When you say Math Destroyer, do you mean the math section of DAT destroyer or the actual Math Destroyer book?

Thanks again for the breakdown. And best of luck with apps!

Math destroyer is a separate book with 11 practice tests in addition to the math section of the regular destroyer i think it just came out and its preety good compared to everything else out there for math especially the way everyone is getten blown on the math section.