America's future?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lee9786

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g2wGTIeFew&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Kind of depressing actually. The good news is Peter Schiff is running for senate. Maybe he can talk some sense into policy makers so they can start making better financial decisions. This of course is assuming that Connecticut is smart enough to vote him in.

Members don't see this ad.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZA0qNsf4m0&feature=pyv&ad=3723781624&kw=inflation[/YOUTUBE]

Here's another one

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgrOZbOWjUU[/YOUTUBE]

A prognosis?

Members don't see this ad :)
Why I like Peter Schiff and why mx_599 should vote for him. lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZaHNeNgrcI[/YOUTUBE]

I need to watch these vids, i will get to them tomorrow. Looks like some good fodder!

Is it just going to depress me? Maybe I could view them while on my bike rollers inside in lieu of a good flick

Is it just going to depress me?

Probably. It's something everyone should be hearing though. America generally tends to choose ignorance. It might just be catching up with us. People don't feel they can change anything but the system was supposed to be designed for the people to change it. I've done a lot of research on this and honestly if you do live in Connecticut take the time to vote for Peter Schiff. Get everyone you know to as well.

I'm not usually on the bandwagon for a particular candidate but in this case I am. The reason is within the videos. There are others on youtube as well in which he simple dominates the debate. To make a long story short, it's about preventing complete collapse of the dollar and establishing a long-term, producing economy.

Schiff isn't a career politician. He's simply trying to do the right thing for the country. He's a straight shooter which is something that will be in contrast to the congressional culture. He basically states that he's not trying to play the game of politics and the people will decide whether or not they want a guy like him in office or a guy that is a career politician making decisions based upon what he thinks will get him re-elected. Peter Schiff has plenty of money. He saw this collapse all unfolding while other financial "experts" were laughing at his claims. No one listened though, the claims came true, and here we are hearing how hyperinflation could destroy our currency potentially resulting in loss of land ownership to other countries.

Yeah a little depressing. lol

Probably. It's something everyone should be hearing though. America generally tends to choose ignorance. It might just be catching up with us. People don't feel they can change anything but the system was supposed to be designed for the people to change it. I've done a lot of research on this and honestly if you do live in Connecticut take the time to vote for Peter Schiff. Get everyone you know to as well.

I'm not usually on the bandwagon for a particular candidate but in this case I am. The reason is within the videos. There are others on youtube as well in which he simple dominates the debate. To make a long story short, it's about preventing complete collapse of the dollar and establishing a long-term, producing economy.

Schiff isn't a career politician. He's simply trying to do the right thing for the country. He's a straight shooter which is something that will be in contrast to the congressional culture. He basically states that he's not trying to play the game of politics and the people will decide whether or not they want a guy like him in office or a guy that is a career politician making decisions based upon what he thinks will get him re-elected. Peter Schiff has plenty of money. He saw this collapse all unfolding while other financial "experts" were laughing at his claims. No one listened though, the claims came true, and here we are hearing how hyperinflation could destroy our currency potentially resulting in loss of land ownership to other countries.

Yeah a little depressing. lol
Dude, I am not in CT at this time...but I have a bunch of immediate connections...

family :D

I could pull down a solid 5 votes or so. Maybe they learned their lesson with Obama and will listen to me this time. Actually, I didn't try hard enough before.

is there still safety in Guns & untraceable Gold?

I need Gold to come back down a tad...

is there still safety in Guns & untraceable Gold?

I need Gold to come back down a tad...

I'm not a finance expert, yet. It looks to me like right now gold isn't coming down in price any time soon.

any ideas on when they're gonna crash the dollar? just wondering