New Horse Painting System for Race Horses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I guess as long as it doesn't harm the horses...I just don't see the point. Never had much of a problem of identifying which horse I've put my bet on. Then again, it's not hard to find last place. :p

Does kind of destroy their natural beauty though.

It's a shame that they didn't show them at a distance, or out in a race, so you could get a more informed view on how they'll look from afar rather than 2 feet away.

Members don't see this ad :)
A horse of a different color

Last edited:
Wait is this a freaking april fools joke?

I suck at this stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! the guy with orange/red hands gave it away!

I think they should paint hearts and stars on them, like My Little Ponies...

LOLOL! Love it.

Happy April Fool's Day. :D

Every October I paint a jack-o-lantern on my bay standardbred with acrylic paints and then he bobs for apples. Acrylics are safe and he doesn't seem to mind. And yes I am serious

you guys suck at internet april fool's...you're supposed to reply as if it was real and you have a really really dumb and extreme opinion about it and then when someone comes along and seriousposts that they can't believe everybody feels like they do you lol at the fool

though I guess HopefulAg messed it up from the beginning with a seriouspost.

;)

No no, it was uh...part of the plan!

See how clever I am?

Paint?! On horses?! I can't believe you all think this is a joke! It's cruelty, and I'm going to call PETA and... oh, wait. I'm 27 minutes too late for this. Now I have to wait another 365 days :(

Paint?! On horses?! I can't believe you all think this is a joke! It's cruelty, and I'm going to call PETA and... oh, wait. I'm 27 minutes too late for this. Now I have to wait another 365 days :(

LOL..this made my day!!!