Done dat!!! 4/16/10

Started by shahnam
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jesus, seems like everyone got over 21 and minimum score on this board? is that true? 🙂 Congratulation !

Yeah dude... I think we're going to see an increase in the average DAT score after this year... I wouldnt be surprised if in a few years schools bump their recommended DAT scores to 20+ overall. 17s nowadays just isn't enough, well... not enough to make you confident that you will get some interviews. 21s+ are becoming pretty normal, specially here on SDN...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
that's hardcore, I applaud whoever can handle 17+ hours of upper level biology each semester...

17 is a little extream.... the most I ever took was 14 credits, but it was (400)biochem, (300)genetics, (300)pharmacology, (300)physiology.... I 4.0'ed the semester but I thought it was the UGLIEST time of my life. No personal life, not much hanging out, no "fun" (if you get what I mean).....