Pepsi contest: Kanzius Cancer Research

Started by Starpower
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Starpower

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
http://www.refresheverything.com/kanziuscancerresearch

If the project can get into the Top 2 by April 30th, they'll be given $250,000 towards their research. Only 4-5 spots away, they're so close ... please vote and spread the link to your friends and family. And you can vote every day! Just click on the vote tab, and then sign with your Facebook.

This is very important work, and completely credible I assure you. I'm doing my thesis on the project, and just received my Lit Review back from my faculty advisor (MD) and got a very high grade.

Please vote, it just takes a second 🙂
 
I guess we live in a world where people (supposedly those interested in the health of our people) would rather complain about Physician Associates than the most exciting research in cancer treatment since the beginning of medicine.